Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HAHAHA!!! street racing... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/54485-hahaha-street-racing.html)

HyperBaja 07-15-2003 11:32 AM

HAHAHA!!! street racing...

Some kid wants to race me in his 92 Celica ST. Burning oil, stock has 103hp and 104 lb/ft... now maybe 115hp. Tries to tell me his car is faster because he has more done to it, and because he has 4 valves per cylinder. I reminded him about my additonal 4 cylinders over him and 4 more litres... He said that dosent matter!!! Then he gets to snow... "yuo cant drive dat **** in da snow" WTF!! RWD is fine in snow, just be smart....

People of my generation piss me off.

Tommy

ps and I did say I will race him, but at National Trails..... (drag strip)

Shane 07-15-2003 11:43 AM

Tommy,

Smart idea to keep racing to the track. Racing in general is dangerous, but a calculated risk that you must be willing to assume. Racing on the street only puts innocent people in danger that they didn't bargain for. Wise move by you. Good luck and when you beat him, tell him this: "There's NO replacement for DISPLACEMENT!"

SummerObsession 07-15-2003 05:24 PM

National trails! What a strip! It's a little short for a 200mph car with one chute though.;)
Those were the days.:D

TEAMBAJA 07-15-2003 05:34 PM

I thought you said your mom wrecked your car recently?

HyperBaja 07-15-2003 06:24 PM

yes she did....still driveable, so i get to drive around with a beat up front end.

RHC 07-15-2003 07:42 PM

Bent but not Broke

Hey Punk! Ya better get out the grey tape and fix the Aero-Push on that Hot Rod ,,, would hate to see ya loose the big Race... Wow ,,, what a downer that would be....

RHC

HyperBaja 07-15-2003 08:16 PM

Re: Bent but not Broke

Originally posted by RHC
Hey Punk! Ya better get out the grey tape and fix the Aero-Push on that Hot Rod ,,, would hate to see ya loose the big Race... Wow ,,, what a downer that would be....

RHC

Remember, this is 2003, that kind of talking hasnt been used since 1950's!!!

glassdave 07-15-2003 08:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hey tommy . . better supercharge it just to be sure . . . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p

HyperBaja 07-15-2003 08:59 PM

I think he has on of those (honest to god) Has a Greddy sticker on it, bought it on Ebay for 165$!!!!I should make him a twin turbo setup for 300!!!

GLH 07-15-2003 09:24 PM

Originally posted by Shane
Smart idea to keep racing to the track. Racing in general is dangerous, but a calculated risk that you must be willing to assume. Racing on the street only puts innocent people in danger that they didn't bargain for. Wise move by you. Good luck and when you beat him, tell him this: "There's NO replacement for DISPLACEMENT!"
BoyScout strikes again!!!!:D:D:D

Pepsiman happens to be right here Tommy!