BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Notices

BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Old 07-17-2003, 07:34 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jack AKA "Bobby Daniel",

Dude, I am VERY disappointed in you. Just a couple of days ago I thought I had made a new friend. Now I see you for what you really are. A LIAR

To all my friends on OSO, I cannot stand back and read these lies anymore and not speak up.

I have been watching all the replies by "Bobby Daniel" on the Tech side and have been impressed with his replies to folks.

Having noticed Charlotte,NC by his screen name I wanted to find out who this guy is and maybe talk to him and get to know him.

I sent him a PM and told him eactly who I was, Dock Holiday on OSO, and my name Mark Terry.

He promptly PM'd me back and gave me a phone number to call him on.

I called and shortly after we had spoke for a while he told me his real name is Jack Bailey, and that he used Bobby Daniel as a pen name on OSO. I thought this was strange, but got the impression that he just wanted to help people out online and not be bothered at home. Personally I have always used my real name and just have an unlisted phone number that I just give out to those I want to have it. But to each his own.

We must have talked for at least 35 to 40 minutes, and I found Jack (Bobby) to be very pleasent and he was VERY convencing about his boat and engine abilities.

I wonder now if you really talk to Dustin Whipple everyday and added Whipples to two different 36 Outlaws?

Funny thing is that he currently owns the 42 Fountain that a good friend of mine use to have and I have talked to him on line about that boat when he was Ambusher!

Jack, you asked that I not tell anyone your secret about this pen name, but because you have tried to deceive people on here, many of which I call my friend, I cannot let you get away with that.

For that Jack I apologize, but this is wrong and I think you owe the OSO family a BIG apology.
Old 07-17-2003, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

robert -- got your voice mail --

the simple answer is No
Old 07-17-2003, 07:46 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark,

I spoke to Dave a few minutes ago and now I know who you are. This is one real mess. I hate to see what you are going through.

You are in a lose lose situation.

With everyone on OSO in the know, I would probably take my boat back to this guy, with several people there to witness, and get him to fix it right.

If you do not get satisfaction at that point I would sue.

Good Luck
Old 07-17-2003, 07:47 PM
Registered

I don't know who this MAG502NUM guy is but if you ever need a job as an OSO investigator, your hired. As to the others, and you know who you are, please quietly leave my website before you are forced to and your cover is blown. You have been warned before about manipulating this board and now to take advantage of another OSO member is unacceptable and you are not welcome here anymore.

Trust me people, we know the real story of this and other situations with this group of people, don't question our decision. We are looking out for the members best interest.

OSO
Old 07-17-2003, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Just my opinion-- If I ordered new parts to be installed in my engine and because most people don't do their own work it would not be found out untill something broke or it was rebuilt. I would be real pissed if used ones were installed instead. Someone that put used parts in my boat when I paid for new ones wouldn't touch my boat again even if he was going to try to make it right. Lets face it guys if you bought a new car and found out after you got it home that it was wrecked and fixed and you were never told about it. I am talking brand new car not used. Wouldn't you be pissed and want all of your money back. I wouldn't give them a second chance would YOU.
This coment is not directed at anyone on this board but is about anyone that doesn't deliver what they promise. I am a service company and deal with very wealthy people daily. If I didn't deliver what I promised I wouldn't be in business long.
Old 07-17-2003, 07:59 PM
Steve_H

Thumbs up

Originally posted by OffshoreOnly

We are looking out for the members best interest.

OSO
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!

Old 07-17-2003, 08:00 PM
bobby daniels

Doc I volonteered the info to you un ask for and I only used it a a pen name like you use doc no difference ,The people I've helped on the board have all been helped to the best of my power and people have also helped me ,my knowledge is helpful to alot of people and if you had checked yes the bajas where done ask some of your club members you mentioned yesterday they saw the boats , I have delivered products as promised and helped for hours if needed ,, sorry if you feel this is wrong but the people I deal with If you've read my post have benifited and so have I this is not wrong
and steve I have not manupulated anyone they are all happy execpt the guy with 14 post
Give me a phone call please

Old 07-17-2003, 08:08 PM
Registered

Default whats the fuss

here is what the boat looks like -- that i am making such a fuss over
Attached Thumbnails BEWARE of  Power Marine and Blown1500-pantera1.jpg  
Old 07-17-2003, 08:08 PM
Registered

Bobby

no one said that I was referring to you, you must have a guilty conscience.
Old 07-17-2003, 08:09 PM
Registered

Default side

side
Attached Thumbnails BEWARE of  Power Marine and Blown1500-pantera2.jpg  

Quick Reply: BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.