Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
BEWARE of  Power Marine and Blown1500 >

BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Notices

BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Old 07-21-2003, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think there is more to it other than just using more names. Someone had mentioned that the multiple "names" were being used to pump their business for free on a board that makes money from advertising.
Personally I always looked to see what advice Bobby was giving. He really got me thinking about doing my roller lifters however do I now have to question his recommendations over which manufacturer to use. He beat Comp Cams pretty hard, was their a motive behind this? Just really need to question his recommendations now.
Old 07-21-2003, 03:54 PM
Registered

This thread is getting real old.
So what , the guy owns a few businesses.

The original start of this thread was a complaint about Power Marine. Now it is a Jack Bailey slamming post.
Why ?

The important thing is to see if Power Marine makes good on Marks boat. And it sounds like he was trying.
Old 07-21-2003, 04:11 PM
mlitefan

Please read my corrected language. It was an example of how only 2 members have posted a problem, yet based on that many many members have hammered these people without anything to go on, except these 2 posts.
Again, to clarify, I have no knowledge of any specifics of THIS instance. I can however closely relate it to my past experience. I know for a fact that several members at that time did not come forward as we all hoped that Bruce Dudley would "make good" on his promises. Some people may be sitting back waiting to get their stuff done or corrected before making a statement that might pi$$ off these guys. Just a theory that was valid in MY situation. The builder could have just as easily had a bay day with these two members who came forward and this is NOT a regular occurrence.

I am in no way trying to imply these guys are con artist but there can be very valid reasons why people are not coming forward.

I actually had people PM'ing me telling me to shut up about Bruce because I would just piss him off. He still stole my money, and theirs.

Hopefully, this will all get worked out and everyone will live happily ever after. If anything, perhaps these guys learned the value of customer service. Keeping your customers happy will ensure they come back and tell their friends to come as well.

As Forest Gump says, "Thats all I got to say about that"

Last edited by mlitefan; 07-21-2003 at 04:15 PM.

Old 07-21-2003, 04:26 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

So how did it go today????
Old 07-21-2003, 04:36 PM
Registered

All i know is i sure hope this end's soon.dang harris teeter's super market done outta popcorn. Waaaaaaahhh.. Think i'll write a book Titled.. All the thing's you better Not do... if you don't won't anyone to know it on OSO. ok guy's don't rip my a@@ just havin fun ..he he this is fun Place isn't it.?
Old 07-21-2003, 04:39 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally posted by Cord
Just reset the password.
Chit now i done forgot wot it wazz. "again" e-mail it 2 me..
Old 07-21-2003, 05:04 PM
Registered

no update -- its 6:15 EST

hey mr OSO -- can you enable blown1500 so he may respond?
Old 07-21-2003, 05:22 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Movin On
Chit now i done forgot wot it wazz. "again" e-mail it 2 me..
Your password is "Donald Duck"
Old 07-21-2003, 05:30 PM
Registered

Default Power Marine

I have been reading these post about Power Marine, and I agree that (mpejsa) definatley had a bad experience, but I live in NY and was referred to Robert about a year and a half ago. I have spent over $100K there in the past year and a half, and with the exception of two times there was no problems. On one occasion last year a week before the Atlantic City Poker run I had a blown a head Gasket and warped the head on a fairly new engine. Robert had the engine back to me as good as new with-in a week head work and everything. I recently just had them work 2 500 efi's which ran on the dyno at 635hp naturally aspirated. I have run them for the past 30 hrs and have been flawless. Everyone has some bad experiences, hell what business doesn't, but I would reccommened them to anyone. Robert has always been a class act with me, and as for the other people involved ....Who cares ...My boat runs great!
Old 07-21-2003, 05:35 PM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Donald Ducky POO password movin on

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc

Quick Reply: BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.