BEWARE of  Power Marine and Blown1500 >

BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Notices

BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Old 07-17-2003, 03:47 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE BOAT TO HIM WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE MOTOR TO HIM AND LET HIM FIX IT AND DYNO IT LIKE YOU WANTED? AGREE ON A REASONABLE TIME TO DO THE JOB AND TRY TO WORK THINGS OUT. SOMETIMES TEMPERS GET IN THE WAY OF RESOLVING THE PROBLEM!
Old 07-17-2003, 03:47 PM
Registered

Ummm thank's now don't expect the Empty bucket to be back soon. just cause bunch us eatin outta it..
Old 07-17-2003, 03:52 PM
Registered

well if i pull the motor out that will cost me X dollars -- the current repairs are relatively simple and can be done with the motor in the boat.

i'd then have to have the motor reinstalled -- more dollars

and this thread is not about getting my current problem fixed -- its about letting everyone know my own personal experience -- you can then judge for yourself if you wish to have any work done by them.

i cannot stress enough how many times i was told a certain thing -- to have it not come true -- its just freaking unreal.

i would never have started this thread -- if i had any intentions of power marine doing any more work on my boat.

This is simply freedom of speech letting everyone be aware of my situation.
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

if anyone sees blown 1500 wil fix it but without the oppurtunity how can he.........people screw up and hes willing to make good on it
Registered

and if i might

can i have my popcorn salted lightly with butter??? might as well clog up some arteries!!!

:-)
Old 07-17-2003, 03:55 PM
Registered

he had two opportunites this week alone

how many must i give him?? specially keeping in mind the trouble i had just getting my motor?
Old 07-17-2003, 03:55 PM
pb
Charter Member
Charter Member

mpejsa,

I certainly understand how upset you are for getting the run around for those months, however, is it really feasible for him to do the work at your location. Furthermore it is quite evident your trust of this individual is completely gone which really does not justify him doing the repair work...period. Furthermore, the back and forth jabbing on this thread between you and blown1500 is not helping matters in coming to some resolution.

My advice if you do not want blown1500 to touch your boat is to hire another builder to repair the motor and begin legal procedings to recupe monies spent to make it rite.

The continued contribution to this thread by you and blown1500 is futile.

Good luck

Just my .02
Paul
Old 07-17-2003, 03:59 PM
Registered

done

and

done

but PB -- don't you think other people shoule be aware of my situation?

check my post history -- i don't post things like this -- it is not my normal MO
Old 07-17-2003, 04:00 PM
Registered
VIP Member

YA, BUT AT THIS POINT HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THE LOWER END IS RIGHT? AT LEAST IF YOU BRING IT BACK TO HIM AND HE PUTS IT ON THE DYNO AND STICKS A ROD OUT THE SIDE OF THE BLOCK HE CAN'T SAY THE YOUR OTHER SHOP DID SOMETHING TO CAUSE THIS.
Old 07-17-2003, 04:06 PM
blown1500

My last offer. Why won't you bring the boat? Are you afraid someone will steal it or sabotage it? You have an audience, you can't possibly think I would shoot myself in the foot by doing anything stupid wilth all these witnesses do you??????????????

Quick Reply: BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.