Pantera accident on Biscayne bay >

Pantera accident on Biscayne bay

Notices

Pantera accident on Biscayne bay

Old 07-21-2003, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by ScottB

The thought of wearing a lifejacket on a boat to me used to be absurd, "hey, its only water, I am a great swimmer".
Sort of off topic, but I used to think it was un-cool to wear a seat belt in my car until I was wearing a 5 point belt in a boat.
Old 07-21-2003, 11:04 AM
Registered

Joey, this is what friendship is about, call me I'm back. We ride together, talk together, laugh and cry together. Your Friend,
Craig
Old 07-21-2003, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

To all O.S.O. members :

I am so very thankful to all of you for your kind words and prayers in a time that I really needed to hear them !! You have all been very kind to my Family and I.
It makes me very grateful to be part of this Offshore family.
I hope to one day be able to re - pay all the love and encouragement you have all given me.

In reference to the accident :

It was very unfortunate that it happened. According to Websters Dictionary " It is an unexpected undesirable event ". It is a very tragic experience I will have to live with !

My most sincere sympathy goes to the Family of Chad Brown whose life was lost in this tragic accident.I ask God for his help and guidance in this very difficult time of my life.

I can not comment on details at this time, but I will tell you it was not at night, just before dusk and we were headed back toward the Marina a mile away where I had the trailer and had been testing for hours that day and the day before. It happened in a wide stretch of the bay in calm water and I had Kill switches on which allowed us to swim back to the boat.I am 31 years of age and have never consumed Alcohol or Drugs and have been boating all my life and have raced for many years now. At the proper time I will be able to be more explecit.

Please I will ask for your prayers for the young man that lost his Life.

Love you all,

JO - Pantera Boats
Old 07-21-2003, 09:26 PM
Registered

We love you too Jo, and your family. We all feel awful about Chad, and we all feel a little closer too. Keep us posted.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:42 PM
Registered

Jo, keep the faith, be strong, all things will work out in the end.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:27 PM
Registered

Jo, we are besides ourselves with sadness, i know this is going to be the hardest thing you've ever had to deal with , we wish you and your family strength and serenity, and we say a prayer for the young man lost. God bless and good luck my friend, anything we can do please ask. sincerely Gregg and Robin Clouthier
Old 07-22-2003, 06:57 AM
Doller Offshore

Default thoughts and prayers

I just returned from a trip and am saddened to hear of this tragic accident.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to all involved, and their families.
Mindi Doller and staff

Old 07-22-2003, 07:55 AM
Registered

Jo..
We've never met but I have heard alot of good things about you and your family. You guys build one heck of a boat. My prayers for you, your family, and the family of Chad Brown. Knowing that you guys are as safe as you are and that something this terrible can happen has made my brother and I reflect on some of the close calls we have had out there. We will be revamping our safety equiptment before we take the boat out again. Sometimes you hear about things like this but until it hits close to home you really don't react. We will always be wearing our lanyard now and will take some precautions we were not taking before. Again brother hang in there. Everything's going to be ok.
Old 07-22-2003, 02:30 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

Jo: We are glad to hear from you, keep
your chin up! Take this time to greive, but it is not your fault!

We all feel sad about Chad Brown because it dose hit close to home.

Hope you are feeling better. Call us if you need anything at all. Charlene & (Glenn dangerkitty2)
Old 07-23-2003, 05:50 AM
Registered

Jo,

Sometimes bad things happen to good people.

Keep your chin up.

Chris

Quick Reply: Pantera accident on Biscayne bay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.