Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm going to jail soon - I just know it! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/54841-im-going-jail-soon-i-just-know.html)

THEJOKER 07-19-2003 11:43 AM

I'm going to jail soon - I just know it!

Ok here are the list of things stolen from me this year!

1. 5 amps - 6 subs - 6 mids out of the Cig (April)

2. 2 amps - 2 subs - 4 mids out of my Toyota Truck (June)

3. My briefcase w/ all my Visa Statements and a Insurance bid that I do not have copies out of!(July)

If I ever catch some crack ass addict breaking into my vehicles I'm going to get out the bat! OK I feel better! BH

CigDaze 07-19-2003 12:59 PM

That sucks, Brian. Sorry man! Sounds like big $
Make those bastards pay!! :mad:

mikev 07-19-2003 03:51 PM

where do you live on the lake? I leave the truck in the driveway half the time with the keys in it and never had a probelm. that does really suck though worst that has happend to me was in the storage facility where the boat lives some one stole my registration sticker off my trailer tag. nice thing here in georgia they put your tag number on the sticker so i found the cheap bastard that took it. i swiped his whole tag put my sticker back on mine and tossed his tag so he could not do it to someone else. it amazes me that someone that spends a bunch of money on storage and and a new boat is to cheap to buy a $12.00 sticker for his trailer

Andy Buzz 07-19-2003 06:30 PM

When you are ready to catch the scums, I offer a security device that will call, email or fax of vehicle or boat break in and give you GPS info on location. Unit is easy to install. Basic monitoring is $49.99 for three years of theft recovery.

Visit www.buzz-off.com and get info on some of the security and audio that I offer. If you need help, I have solutions. I offer units that will can be set to call you if your car or boat is moved, high water, low battery, you name it. This transmits with no telephone line connection. All you need is 12 volts.

As always, feel free to call me at 813 882-8477.

Andy Buzz

CAP071 07-19-2003 06:55 PM

seems like you need the ANDY BUZZ KIT!

THEJOKER 07-19-2003 08:15 PM

Andy:

I'll call you Monday. I must be doing something wrong - thanks - Brian

Phantom1 07-19-2003 08:48 PM

Jail

Hollis,

Call me. I'll drive over and bail you out, and then buy you a drink.

These idiots deserve a good Georgia ass-whooping.

Mike

formulaF302 07-19-2003 08:56 PM

there seems to be a common thread to all of this.....sounds like somebody does'nt like the sound of all your subs etc coming through their walls....maybe you oughta turn down the tunes.....I know it sounds like a smart ass remark...but its meant to be constructive....you mighta pissed off somebody!!!!!