Thank You Chart and Mrs. Chart

Notices

Thank You Chart and Mrs. Chart

Old 07-18-2003, 03:56 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Thank You Chart and Mrs. Chart

I just returned from LOTO as I was there on business. Mike and Jean called me up for drinks after they arrived and put the boat on the water. They came to my hotel and picked me up and took me for a couple of drinks Wednesday night. We talked ONLY BOATS!!!! It was like old friends catching up.
Then on Thursday they invited me and my fellow salesman for lunch on the water. We met their family members and enjoyed a wonderful boat ride to The Horny Toad for a late lunch.
Mike and Jean are two of the most wonderful people I think I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Thank you Mike and Jean for making a business trip fun. You all are the BEST!!!!
See you again at the Shootout, don't forget my offer!

Jean, talk nice to the boat and kick the trailer once for me.

Thanks again you too. You both are great people!
Old 07-18-2003, 06:09 PM
Steve_H

there are some GREAT people on this board inspite of all the recent bad threads.

glad you had a good time Carrie!

way to go Mr. and Mrs. Chart

Old 07-19-2003, 11:56 AM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

I met Mike when he came over to Indy on business. He came up to the house for a couple hours and we talked boats ( what else is there to talk about ). Met Jean when we went out for the Shoot out last year and your right, they are really nice people. Went out for dinner on my boat and had a really nice time.
Mike and I cry on each others shoulders alot about are boat problems.
Glad to hear you enjoyed there company and LOTO.
Old 07-21-2003, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cowgirl: That was a great way to start a fun weekend. Any gal that enjoys performance boats, speed and noise as much as you is worth hanging with. Kind of wish people number 7 & 8 had not shown up when they did, or we could have taken the 302 instead of the 330.

LOTOPARTY: Aw, shucks.

Doug: How are your heads? (If not good, don't read the rest) The 302 ran great this weekend. I'm starting to trust the engines. Only trouble was a slow leak that originated from the speedo foot getting yanked out (probably cause the boat's too fast!!). Now I need to learn how to dry out the transom before plugging the hole. Look forward to seeing you and Betty again, either on LOTO or elsewhere at a run.
Old 07-21-2003, 12:15 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike, any time on the water is good time no matter what boat you are in. I really enjoyed myself. That short ride was worth it! I could not imagine being a LOTO and not being on the water.
Until the Shootout, take care and again, thanks so much you both really are wonderful people!