Cincy Poker run...great time!! >

Cincy Poker run...great time!!

Notices

Cincy Poker run...great time!!

Old 07-21-2003, 01:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great time had by all. Safety and having a great time in Memory of Kevin Lodder made for a great weekend. Special thanks to Matt Lodder for being at the event. The story on the event will go up on H2O this evening.

Sign 4 boat... Great Decals for the Run, Somebody saw them and wants you to do a name and numbers for their boat. Give me a call and I will get you her info.

Special Thanks to all the Sponsors, Grand Prix Marine, Captain's Cove, Mandy's Landing, Ohio Performance Parts and Engines, Fountain, Mercury Racing, www.sign4boat.com MYCO, Blankenship Masonry, American Express, Baker Design Group, Baja, www.H2OPerformance.com www.PropellersOnline.com ETA Circuit Breakers, POC Web Services, Marine Technology Inc Performance Boats., Premier Performance Interiors, Sonic Powerboats, Sunsation, Reef Bar and Grill, Baja, Watertown Yacht Club, Cheif Engines, Spectre Powerboats, Midwest Performance Marina, Comfort Suites, Reindl Tool & Die, Inc, Oasis Lawn and Landscape, Delta Propellers, Adrenaline Motorsports, Dan's marina, B&B Riverboats, Presteige Trailers, D&L Unlimited Earth Retaining Systems, Bud Weiser Play it Safe on the Water Program, and www.URAToy.com

Last edited by Reindl Powerboats; 07-21-2003 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-21-2003, 06:05 PM
Registered

Really great poker run!! I rode on the yellow 35 TS cig. Guy's name is Bob Sullivan from Louisville - one hell of a nice guy and so was his buddy Jim. His boat had twin 650's and it ran like the wind and ate the rough water up like it wasn't there - especially with the cruiser wakes after lunch - awesome ride - great to finally meet allan4. We are going to plan a run to portsmouth and one to louisville later this fall - I'll put the details on the website once Bill B decides when. Anybody hear any reaction from the water patrol - were we good boys?

LP

www.tspba.homestead.com
Old 07-21-2003, 06:17 PM
Allan4

Nice meet you also LP. I was gonna try to talk you into taking us back out for a cruise in the Playboy Cig...but your "headshake" seemed like a pretty definite no....Hahahaha

Glad I ran into you.

388....anytime man, glad you were able to come up and have some fun. great turnout.

I'd be all ears for a Louisville run sometime in the fall..........

Seeya....

Old 07-21-2003, 07:27 PM
Kentz

Attached Thumbnails Cincy Poker run...great time!!-dcp_0262.jpg  

Old 07-21-2003, 07:31 PM
Kentz

Anybody know this boat?, picked him up at new richmond and paced me all the way down...
Attached Thumbnails Cincy Poker run...great time!!-dcp_0271.jpg  

Old 07-21-2003, 07:33 PM
Kentz

Attached Thumbnails Cincy Poker run...great time!!-dcp_0263.jpg  

Old 07-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Allan4

Man....those pics really show how muddy the river was.......

Nice pics Kentz, sorry we did not get a chance to chat this weekend...catch ya next time....

Old 07-21-2003, 10:47 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

seaya,
It was nice talking to you and your wife Saturday. Great job driving through the slop in the afternoon. Thanks for backing me up on the story to the wife about not being able to slow down while you're flying.

David said he will look you up over Labor day weekend.

Thanks for the posting the pictures guys. This was one time the Ohio was muddier than the river I usually run on.

Any of you guys want to buy 5 used Carlisle trailer tires? I blew one out and had another loose air before I got to Kings Island on the way home Sunday.

We hope to see you guys at Alum Creek in October.

Last edited by rbtnt; 07-21-2003 at 11:02 PM.
Old 07-22-2003, 09:27 AM
Registered

rbtnt
I still have 4 of 8 carlisle's from last spring
I put Goodyear marathon's on and have had great luck

The poker run was great there was a lot of fast stuff there
Old 07-22-2003, 09:43 AM
Allan4

I had all 4 Carliles (sp?) de-tred themsleves.....dry rotted after 3 years!!!???!!!

Goodyear Marathons right now....doi ng fine after 2 years...

Quick Reply: Cincy Poker run...great time!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.