Notices

"Im going to jail"

Old 07-21-2003, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Im going to jail"

So this morning I get up and decide to go buy a Sammy Haggar CD. I go on roads south of my house, doing the speed limit and accelerating very maturly. She says I was on a road north of the house, and she was doing 60 (nothing around here is even 55 so she was at least going 15 over) She says she saw me fly by her over 60. That is wreckless op in Ohio 20 over, then passing another that fast is wreckless endangerment.
What pisses me off most about this is how I had a friend die doing this kind of stuff last November and she thinks I would go and do 60 on a 45MPH road. Then she says I can go to jail for it because it is speeding. First off, it has to be on camera or witnessed by a cop. Then she told a neighbor (the one who told me all of this) that she should join her by saying that I go to fast through the neighborhood. That is ****ing bull****. If you can find proof of me speeding, great, you wont, but go ahead and try. Trying to get someone to lie about it is completley ****ed up. That is one thing I car about in people is honesty. If you dont like me, come up and say it, dont **** around for a few months thinking I have a friend then just decide to tell me then. She is lying in saying it was ME doing 20 over and lying by saying that other neighbors complain. This is the biggest insult I have ever had directed my way. It is one of the few I have actually thought about. Saying that I am doing 20 over is ****ed up. I dont speed, I admit, if no one is around I will accelerate a bit more fun oriented, (no chirped tires) but only when no one is around. 99/100 times I accelerate it is less than 1/3 throttle.

I talked to my dad about it, he said tell her husband (she wont come over alone, so she is sending her husband alone???) he said tell him to come over at 6:30 when he gets home and have a list of who says I speed through the neighboor hood.

I know nothing will happen legalwise, but that pisses me off so much on how someone could lie that much and still be able to sleep at night. This isnt a normal post of mine, sorry for the language, I just cant believe this.

Tommy
Old 07-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Registered

Who's "she"?
Old 07-21-2003, 12:45 PM
Registered

Who is ...She? A neighbor?
Old 07-21-2003, 12:49 PM
Registered

yes a neighbor
Old 07-21-2003, 12:54 PM
Registered

dude,
don't sweat it, i've been caught (by Police) executing most of the car stunts performed in the movie,"Hooper", and never did any time.. (not for that at least)...

Just Say "I'm sorry", and bow your head!,

Then when she goes to sleep, do dougnuts on her lawn? you'll feel better!!
Old 07-21-2003, 01:00 PM
Registered

I didnt do it so I am not sorry. I am not going to say I was speeding if I wasnt even there.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:02 PM
Registered

Barcoastal;
Where did you grow up and who the hell would teach you something like that?

HyperBaja;
First they will need to catch you before you will be put in jail.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:11 PM
Registered

hey chris,

i would have bet my boat that you were gonna find this post!

actually , i was hoping you would in case i needed a witness to our antics! (our many antics)..

I think he's safe, right??
Old 07-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

You could head this off by calling the cops. They hate this putsy stuff, but it would be interesting to have a cop show up on her doorstep at your request.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:25 PM
Registered

Cord I have to disagree,
HyperBaja wants to keep a very stealthy profile, the less exposer he has to people in uniforms the better off he is going to be. Good or bad you dont want your name becoming familiar.
Also weather you did or didnt, DONT speed in your own neighborhood.

Hows that Jay? As far as the witness thing...I can neither confirm nor deny.....hell I think I must have been somewhere else........somewhere other than at the scene.........where it happened.......NO!

Quick Reply: "Im going to jail"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.