Notices

Terry Sobo From Nor-Tech

Old 07-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Terry Sobo From Nor-Tech

Hi Terry,

Just want to say some words to our fellow members about my weekend at Nor-Tech. First, I would like to thank you.... and your staff for displaying a very comfortable atmosphere for my buddy and I last Friday.

We stopped by the Nor-Tech factory and got to see my 36 Cat on the production line with a tour of this huge place. The factory is very impressive, every body there is very nice. I would like to give a SHOUT OUT TO Neils, Phil and Tim for taking the time to go through the entire boat with us.

On Saturday we had the opportunity to run with Terry in a 43 Nor-Tech with 900's and # 6's. The boat with 300 gallons of fuel, 3 people, a cooler and 100% humidity ran... 96 mph's...not too shabby

Thanks again, your a class act

Oh, by the way,

Dyno numbers came in at:
943.6 hp's at 6,500 rpm's.. but we wont go that high in rpm's

zzie
Old 07-21-2003, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oz Man,

Glad to hear things are progressing. I am waiting for my throttles seat to available!
Old 07-21-2003, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Congrat's Ozzie

Did you sell the Powerplay?? I didn't see it in the for sale section anymore.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:48 PM
Registered

Hi Shane,

How are you man? As far as throttles... well....;D Lets start off with the steering wheel first... lol. All kidding aside, when are we hooking up? You can run with me anytime. Anybody that can run a 24 ft. Skater over 105 mph can run with me!!Hopefully this boat will be ready for the fun run and Poker run in EARLY August (did you read that Terry? lol)

Hey Semper Fi,

I'm getting some action on it as we speak. Hopefully it'll go before the Nor-tech is ready!! I personally think it has your name all over it

zzie
Old 07-21-2003, 01:54 PM
Registered

Originally posted by The Wizard
Hi Shane,

How are you man? As far as throttles... well....;D Lets start off with the steering wheel first... lol. All kidding aside, when are we hooking up? You can run with me anytime. Anybody that can run a 24 ft. Skater over 105 mph can run with me!!Hopefully this boat will be ready for the fun run and Poker run in EARLY August (did you read that Terry? lol)

Hey Semper Fi,

I'm getting some action on it as we speak. Hopefully it'll go before the Nor-tech is ready!! I personally think it has your name all over it

zzie
OzMan,

Just kiddin' on the sticks dude! However, the wheel man thing...YOU'RE ON! You let me know. I am supposed to be running with Charlie in the 1000 Islands but you how that goes. Let me know about any runs after Labor Day. I would LOVE to run with you!
Old 07-21-2003, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

[i]

Hey Semper Fi,

zzie [/B]
Ozzie,
I wish!! -The boat will have to wait-----I just bought a beautiful new home out here in Cali, it won't be done for another 6 months!! Good luck---please let me know who buys it, so I can talk to them later about buying it from them!!
Old 07-21-2003, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OZ,
Right back at ya. It was a pleasure to have you here. BTW, I was thinking about you when "Stairway to Heaven" was on the radio. (Kinda weird huh?)
Anyway get your motors runnin and get em down here!
Thanks for the kind words.
Terry
Old 07-21-2003, 09:58 PM
Registered

100% agree about Terry Sobo - this is how you build a great company - Terry I will give you a call about the 50' tomorrow
LP
Old 07-22-2003, 08:40 AM
Registered

Hey thanks there Mr. Offshore, I'm looking forward to running this bad boy.....

Hi LP,

Did you say 50? Nice..........Terry, this is my thread so.....3% comission pleaseeeeeeeeeee......
All kidding aside, lots of luck with the vessel

zzie