Notices

Seeking A Boating Buddy!

Old 07-23-2003, 12:12 PM
Droopy

Talking

You can ride with me but I only allow thongs on my boat..... Hope your Dad isnt reading these.......

Old 07-23-2003, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you get a second membership, upgrade to gold, call yourself "Brunette with boat" so pop wont even notice, then you can post all of the other pictures!!
Old 07-23-2003, 12:51 PM
Registered

Welcome OSO,

Hey would you like to come back to the boat and see my karate trophies.......................................... ........If your scared....say your scared.
Old 07-23-2003, 01:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lisa,

Welcome to the board, its ashame your not closer to VA, I am only a year older and as stated before I may not have the biggest boat on here but its paid for.

WILL
Old 07-23-2003, 01:53 PM
Registered

Welcome to the board. I won't even bother hitting on you since I am way too late already!
Old 07-23-2003, 02:02 PM
Registered

Originally posted by eyezlee
oh my goodness. rampage, dude what were you thinkin when you told her about this site?

boatless-blonde, welcome to OSO. Enjoy!!!
LMFAO
Old 07-23-2003, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Trader1 ... forget the girl !!! Where's the pics of your boat ????

JM
Old 07-23-2003, 02:08 PM
DJD
Registered

BRRRRRPPP, umm HI! My name..... FRRRRRRTTTT (sorry) My name FRRRRRT (damn, another pair of undies soiled)
ANYWAY, I'd love to BRRRP FRRRRRT... EXCUISE ME! I'm having my usual problems today but you can come out on my 18' Bay liner any time BRRRRPPPP. I don't have money for gas or an engine for that matter but I found a couple of broken oars we can use. The seats are raw fiberglass & wood so I suggest you wear very heavy clothing to protect from splinters. Oh, I almost forgot, a gas mask is manditory as well as some rags to help me clean up after I mess myself.
I don't bite (no teefis) so don't worry.
So, we have a deal? I'll even bring the shears so you can trim the long hair on my back & toes.

Last edited by DJD; 07-23-2003 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Registered

Welcome Boatless Blonde
Kind of a scary thought seeing father and daughter commenting back and forth, we have 4 kids (14,9,8,5) I guess this is what we have to look forward to in 10 years, or maybe sooner! I think I will remove the words beads from my vocabulary!
Good luck finding a ride, sorry we can't help you out, we boat in Maryland we do have the speed though if you like triple digits.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Registered

You can come ride with me this weekend. I'll meet you wherever. Don't listen to these old geasers. Come party with someone close to your own age (23). I have a 33 powerplay with triple mercury outboards, and plenty of room for you and some of your friends in my large cockpit. I'm in Holland right now but will be heading south down the Michigan coast this weekend. Darren

Quick Reply: Seeking A Boating Buddy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.