How much did Bruce Dudley get from you?

Notices

How much did Bruce Dudley get from you?

Old 09-17-2016, 06:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaholic
Not my personal fight, but Dave1972 does have some credence to his owed money, A Court Order....

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...unt=1&offset=0

Seems like that takes the he said, she said out of it... PAY UP!

No personal interest in this but it does look kinda hard to dispute.....

Might get some good reading here, popcorn and soft drink on standby if required...

RR
Old 09-17-2016, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bruce "No Coast"--You know, those court systems are just so skewed and inaccurate right? Let me guess, your story is somehow that YOU are the victim? It seems us "keyboard professionals" will continue to air this laundry until we are all made whole. You won't pay? I won't stop. The court says who owes whom. I'm happy to discuss with anyone--my number is 608.235.0349. Happy life Bruce--hope karma keeps you nice and warm at night. I think I need some popcorn and a soda for this one even after all these years.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:42 PM
Registered

This thread was started by a person I don't know and have never dealt with to my knowledge. He clearly knows how to use the search thread and paste in old threads. Dave does have a successful judgement against me, if he is paid he will be paid last. While this is uncomfortable for me, I'm willing to address my past with people that are involved. All of this is the after effects of a tragic accident I had nothing to do with. I could have filed bankruptcy and left everybody hanging. To be clear this is about money. I have always provided the parts specified and machine work described. The valve spring descrepancy posted by US1 Fountain was done by the machine shop I used, I provided a new box of springs to the shop. I picked up the heads in plastic bags and never inspected them. I never was in contact with him or anyone else after he picked them up. Clearly I was responsible for for his heads, I am not nieve enough to deliver a bare set of heads to a customer that is assembling his own engine with used springs when he paid for new. He neglected to add that port work was done and the exhaust crossover was filled at little or no cost in my attempt to provide a quality product. The same machine shop later went out of business, sold my property and customers property without their permission or knowledge. I have always tried to provide the best possible product, I have made mistakes and corrected them. I certainly know how to install roller lifters, when I am distracted rushed and trying to over achieve I made a mistake. All lifters and the camshaft was replaced as corrective action.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Yep, it's definitely after labor day on OSO....

Old 09-17-2016, 08:23 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by No Coast
This thread was started by a person I don't know and have never dealt with to my knowledge.
This thread was started in 2003 and the thread starter is deceased.

We have met and I know some people who did some business with you. On OSO, you played the big man on campus and made lots of promises that you couldn't keep. You had a small shop and were pretty much a one man show in a small rented building in industrial area. You made promises, then ran behind on nearly everything. I believe you originally had good intentions, but you didn't have the assets to cover your mistakes. Like a new Imco drive that you broke before the boat got wet. So you did the typical marine business model and took more deposits and parts to pay off your past mistakes.

So are you saying that you 100% reimbursed Mike from Omaha for the engines and new parts he sent you???? Because I don't think so.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 24 Likes on 5 Posts

So, after 13 years, you are still making excuses instead of payments of any kind to these people?
Old 09-18-2016, 12:47 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The valve spring descrepancy posted by US1 Fountain was done by the machine shop I used, I provided a new box of springs to the shop. I picked up the heads in plastic bags and never inspected them. I never was in contact with him or anyone else after he picked them up. Clearly I was responsible for for his heads, I am not nieve enough to deliver a bare set of heads to a customer that is assembling his own engine with used springs when he paid for new. He neglected to add that port work was done and the exhaust crossover was filled at little or no cost in my attempt to provide a quality product. .

Actually you were in contact with me after I picked the heads up....when I returned with the assembled motor 2 weeks later when my brother, myself and you, all went to the machine shop and dynoed the motor. (Someone that is search davy can do a search here and see where you dynoed my motor after you did the head work. This would just verify my post and discredit yours)

And the port work....this was something you offered to do for free. A very nice gesture on your part. I did not ask for it. I believe you called it an 'Xmas gift'. Only work you were requested to do was resurface, valve job, new springs, and setup. I lost several mph after the head work.

EDITED.....,
I decided to take the high road and went back and deleted the whole experience, lies and poor workmanship I recieved from you and just left up the cliff note version of the areas that were in response to your above quote. You should probably thank me for doing so.

Good Luck Bruce.

Last edited by US1 Fountain; 09-18-2016 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

This thread was started by a person I don't know and have never dealt with to my knowledge. He clearly knows how to use the search thread and paste in old threads. Dave does have a successful judgement against me, if he is paid he will be paid last.
Out of curiosity, why would he be paid last? Are there 50 others in front of him waiting for their money?

I've never met Dave or yourself, just thought the statement odd and brash. Brash enough to justify an explanation.

In your reply you hinted at doing the right thing and being an overall good person in heart. One would think if this was the case following a court order would be a priority. By not following a court order wouldn't you be in violation of the court and also be going against the self described "good person" persona you are trying to portray?

Seems contradictory to me.

Buck
Old 09-18-2016, 12:23 PM
Registered

Mike from Omaha's engines and parts were delivered to peak performance, a machine shop when I closed my shop. I put him in contact with the owner and was present when they talked on the phone. My intent was to give him an option for completing the work on his engines. I had no facility and worked there for a while to complete other projects of mine. I finished what I was working on and left there. His engines and parts were there when I left. I know he was aware of where his engines were and in contact with them.
Old 09-18-2016, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

I wonder how a debtors exam would go now. Seems he has some capital from somewhere?

Quick Reply: How much did Bruce Dudley get from you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.