Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Military Cutbacks

Attached Thumbnails Military Cutbacks-cutbacks.jpg  
Old 07-24-2003, 02:12 PM
Registered

The Clinton Air Force!

I am sure those are rubber bullets because we certainly wouldn't want to kill anyone!
Old 07-24-2003, 05:00 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,630 Likes on 3,769 Posts

Cat,
I hate to say but he did nothing to improve the military or moral of the troops. as for being bills boys and girls, they are being lead still by the reagan and bush era.
I retire in 65 days after 21 years of service. there are still a few carter guys left as well. as for the weapons being smarter they are, that is technology at work , in a free country.
Old 07-24-2003, 05:19 PM
Registered

Okay okay. It was just a joke Cat. RELAX! Just having a little fun.
Old 07-24-2003, 05:43 PM
TulsaLarry

That's funny, it reminds me of my Vietnam days in the Marines. We were at the DMZ and would take Hueys, attach tanks to the outside, put a stretcher on top of the tank and strap a Marine to the stretcher to work the nozzles on the tank to spray Agent Orange to defoliate the DMZ. We always sent up a couple of Cobras to make sure the bad guys stayed in line.

Old 07-24-2003, 06:03 PM
Registered

It still all comes down to the guy on the ground with the rifle. Small arms training is as important now as it was in WW2.
Old 07-24-2003, 06:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Prove it Cat!!!!!!!Usall Bull****t as always...

The facts will show that Bill Clinton halted military development, wasted critical weapons and allowed our forces to become dangerously weak..

No major weapon system was ever introduced during the Clinton years. In fact, many weapons systems were delayed or denied adequate funding.
Old 07-24-2003, 07:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The military force we have now is a direct result of Bill Clinton's efforts. We took Baghdad with half the number of troops we used in Bush41's Desert Storm, and the 'smart weapons' are much smarter now than they were then. These fine troops are Bill's Boys(and Girls).
NOT!!!!
The weapons we used in Desert Storm progressed from Vietnam era systems.
Yes, we had "smart" weapons back then too.
Those in use today are a natural progression. We learned what worked, fixed what didn't and improved what did.
As for wild Bills helpful hand, the company I work for almost went under because of his cutbacks in military spending. Our workforce went from over 1200 to 160.

It still all comes down to the guy on the ground with the rifle. Small arms training is as important now as it was in WW2.
Damn straight. We manufacture the best small to medium arms traing system in the world. It's the only one certifed by the Army and Marines for that purpose.

Last edited by Iggy; 07-24-2003 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-24-2003, 07:55 PM
Registered

Looks like I strayed into the Current Affairs forum by mistake. Maybe catmando should stayed banned this time....
Old 07-24-2003, 07:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ok I will play!

Can You Name This Country?

709,000 regular (active duty) service personnel
293,000 reserve troops
Eight standing Army divisions
20 Air Force and Navy air wings with 2,000 combat aircraft 232 strategic bombers 13 strategic ballistic missile submarines with 3,114 nuclear warheads on 232 missiles 500 ICBMs with 1,950 warheads.
Four aircraft carriers and 121 surface combat ships and submarines, plus all the support bases, shipyards and logistical assets needed to sustain such a naval force.
Is this country Russia?. . . No.
Red China ? . . . No.
Great Britain ? . . Wrong Again.
France?....Nope.
USA? . . . You are still wrong.
Give up??
Well, don't feel too bad if you are unable to identify this global superpower, because this country no longer exists. It has vanished.

These are the American military forces that HAVE DISAPPEARED since the 1992 election of Bill Clinton and Al Gore....Sleep well America.

Quick Reply: Military Cutbacks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.