Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Little Creek Regatta/HRPA Chesapeake Bay Poker Run Aug 1&2... >

Little Creek Regatta/HRPA Chesapeake Bay Poker Run Aug 1&2...

Notices

Little Creek Regatta/HRPA Chesapeake Bay Poker Run Aug 1&2...

Old 04-20-2004, 06:46 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cant weight, Had a blast last year.

fastedy
Old 04-20-2004, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Reckless32
Young Mr. Blake please provide your dad with the info and if he has any questions about it or any of our local boating activities, I'd be more than welcome to discuss it with him....

Rick Elkins
Thanks man, I sure do appreciate it, im printing of the info that you posted on the boat freaks site right now to give to him tonight!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

You can also print off a registration at www.littlecreekregatta.org

Hey Cig, when are we gonna see updated pics of the project? Better yet what's the prognosis of seeing it for real?

I may blow up that way just for kicks sometime over the next few weekends.
Old 04-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Registered

Take some extra gas in your cooler Rick
Old 04-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Here's lookin' back at'cha......

BTW, I figured out of the 7 hours logged this past weekend with one tank and ending up with a little less than a quarter tank "registered", meaning around 30 gallons to spare, the aggressive running I did got me around 4 hours good op time (round up to 3 hours no-wake for a total of 7.2 plus up/down plane time). A nice cruise up the river will be a piece of cake. The 32 is like a Volkswagon on gas...

Last edited by Reckless32; 04-20-2004 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:29 PM
Registered

Lookin' back indeed... We'll see how the Volkswagon does when the water isn't smooth and gas stops are few and far between. BTW, you know you can always siphon some extra go-juice from me when you need it.
Old 04-21-2004, 06:33 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Vyper340
Take some extra gas in your cooler Rick
LMFAO!!

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 04-21-2004, 08:54 AM
Registered

Well, I printed off the info about the run and read it to my dad and he said he would read it over again, so hopefully Ill be able to print the registration form out tonight and we can go ahead and get registered!!
Old 04-21-2004, 10:38 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

BTW, you know you can always siphon some extra go-juice from me when you need it.
Hmmmm, free gas?!... It's a deal!...I'll skip the pump and be alongside first thing Saturday morning.... As far as gas in them coolers, there's always some "go-juice" in them thar koolers....

Young Mr. Blake. Let your dad know there are two courses to be run in this poker run. One is shorter less aggressive designed specifically for the cruiser/family boats. The other of course is longer and a little more aggressive. Also the parties both on Friday night and after the run on Saturday, are great fun for the family as well. Should he decide not to participate in the run, he/you can volunteer to help, or simply come to the parties themselves for a small fee of $10 Friday $15 Saturday because they are open to all to help raise money for the cause (St Judes), and while there take a look at the boats tied at the dock....We do provide options for all...Hope this helps you convince him...

Last edited by Reckless32; 04-21-2004 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Registered

Sounds good, if we do Im pretty sure we would do the longer more agressive run, even though we wouldnt be the fastest boat out there it would still be a blast, anyways... im gonna make him do it, even at the age of 15 im literly love powerboats and getting into them alot lately!!

I cant wait till this weekend or next weekend when we go get our boat out of the marina, clean her all up and bring her home May sound weird but I love to wax and clean up the boat!!

Keep us updated on anything and ill get with my dad about filling out the registration form.

Also, there are other stock powerboats that run in the faster agressive class in this poker run right? Cause I believe we have a stock 27 1 formula fas tech with a 502 magnum in it.

Quick Reply: Little Creek Regatta/HRPA Chesapeake Bay Poker Run Aug 1&2...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.