Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake George boats going on Champlain Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/55328-lake-george-boats-going-champlain-run.html)

Chuck 07-24-2003 08:09 PM

Lake George boats going on Champlain Run

Where is everyone from our area launching from? I've never been on the lake and would really like to follow someone , even run with a group up to the meeting place. I may have 4 additional boats with me and I told eveyone I would find us leader. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

checkmate981 07-24-2003 08:19 PM

Chuck,
I was going to leave from Willsboro bay saturday morning.Do you no Dave P.
DAve

GLH 07-24-2003 08:56 PM

I know Shane is coming up with a few friends about 3 or 4 boats. He didn't know if he was coming Friday or Saturday.
So is Bob (otis311)

hugetime1 07-24-2003 10:34 PM

chuck you know i will be there, and i talked to shane he is running
with
some guys we can follow. he said there are plenty of guys who know the
lake. my only concern is were the hell the party is afterward. I am
hoping for another nice rough day, alex by was a blast. I hope you know
i was just kiddin about you spilling my drink, I was messed up and
dropped it. we were partying with those guys in the valocity, they were
a bunch of nut cases, I couldn't keep up with them, on the water or in
the bar. well hope to see you there, i am sure it will be another fun
weekend.

Shane 07-25-2003 06:39 AM

Hey Guys,

Here is the plan. I will be hangin' at my house on LG Friday with Rich Luhrs and George Lindner. They will be coming to my place Thursday night and Friday night they are heading to Willsboro where Rich used to spend summers as a kid.

Saturday morning I am meeting with Bill Bunting (performance trailers), Gary Heidenstrom, Mac The Knife???, Otis 311???,and anyone else that would like to tag along, in Warrensburg at the McD's at like 5:30 to 6:00. We will be driving to Plattsburgh and launching at the Naked Turtle and making the short run across to the rendevous point. The final stop and party is at the Naked Turtle so we figured it would be a perfect place to launch from so when we are ready it is an easy shot back down the northway. Who else is in? We can have a HUGE convoy headin' north! It would look pretty Fing cool.:D :D :D

GLH 07-25-2003 08:14 AM

Heeeeeeeeeeeee No ramp at the turtle!!!!!

GLH 07-25-2003 08:19 AM

Closest is about 10 Minutes south of the Turtle by boat here it will still work fine!

(D) - Clinton County, Peru Dock. On Route 9, 1 1/2 miles north of the Hamlet of Valcour. Parking for 50 cars and trailers. Hard surface ramp. Pumpout.

GLH 07-25-2003 08:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Pardon the quality I have to go to a meeting!

Shane 07-25-2003 08:29 AM

Thanks GLH! Bill Bunting said there was a ramp there at the Turtle. New Yorkers!:rolleyes:

Miller 07-25-2003 08:45 AM

Shane, the odds of my be around have increased from 50%/50% to 51%/49%. So, you got that going for you! Now, all you need is total consciousness on your deathbed... :D