How about a Indy get together? >

How about a Indy get together?

Notices

Old 07-25-2003, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I am working on a party in Bloomington In later this summer.Wanting to know who might show up to schedule some events that weekend. Not sure of the dates yet but i would like to know how many to get ideas rolling.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:47 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

I'm in Marion In what do you have in mind and when.
Old 07-26-2003, 01:55 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

we are planning a party on lake monroe down south and i am trying to get some race/ high performance rigs here to help stir up interest in our sport.as for when probably in september early but not conflicting with any races. guys lets get some help here the more the better.possible speed run auction off rides for charity stuff like that. how about you chris riendel
Old 07-26-2003, 07:10 AM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

wow That sounds pretty cool to me. I have been wanting to check that lake out the last few years but always wind up going somewhere else. Doesn't John Melincamp have a house on the lake ? If you are talking a charity event you might be able to get him involved. His wife is really big into that and she is also a spokes person for the IRL. I hope to see some more posts.
Old 07-27-2003, 09:04 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a slip on Monroe. There every weekend Fri -Sun.

Some weekends there is a pretty good showing of powerboats, otherwise its us Fountains, Formulas, Bajas and a 46' Black Thunder. Mellancamp does have a house there. But not something he advertises, if you get my drift.
You may try to call Marine Center in Indy and talk to owner Mike Hoffman. He sold a lot of boats on Monroe and is an ex racer, APBA I "think". He might have some ideas for you.
Good Luck
Old 07-28-2003, 08:56 AM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

US1 it's good to hear from you. It was eather last year or the year before we were talking about meeting up down there. Still have to make that happen and you can show me around. Catch you later. Doug
Old 07-28-2003, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow a get together at mudhole monroe! I'm there every weekend anyway so count me in. Yea...ol John has a big spread there and has been know to come out and play every once in awhile. I was there one weekend when him and willie nelson played on top of a house boat for an hour or so....pretty cool
Old 07-28-2003, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Hey this is my lake and who are all you people?
I have been there almost every Sunday this year. I would love to see a get together on Monroe and a charity event would be even better. I live about 30 minutes from the lake and would be glad to help out any way I can. I will say though I will be on Cumberland from 8/29-9/8.
Old 07-28-2003, 10:59 AM
Rick252

Default boatfreak

Where do you launch at down at Cumberland ? And... how far is Monroe Lake from Brookville?

Old 07-28-2003, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its about 45min west of brookville.

and there's a big redone ramp at paynetown....i guess they got tired of not being able to use it in the spring because of high water!

Quick Reply: How about a Indy get together?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.