Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LEOPA POKER RUN .... Who's Going ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/55788-leopa-poker-run-whos-going.html)

LEOPAJM 07-31-2003 02:43 PM

LEOPA POKER RUN .... Who's Going ???

Hey folks .... Leopa is this weekend !!!! Who's going ???

This is probably the best weekend you can have with your pants on .... Weather looks good ... See you there !!!

JM

glassdave 07-31-2003 07:16 PM

i'll be there!!! . . . . course i will prolly be bring'n up the back of the pack with the 'ol scorpion. but i will be there none the less :cool: :cool: :cool:. but on the bright side being the last one to all the stops . . i get to raft on the outside AND i get to see all the boats BUZZ buy after every stop :D :D :D . this poker run gets better every year and you couldnt find a better group either. cant wait, this will be my first year as a driver and not as ballast. see everybody tommorow.:cool:

Madcow 08-01-2003 06:21 AM

WOOHOO
I'm ready!!!:cool: :D :cool:

WickedWon 08-01-2003 06:39 AM

OOHH YEAAA>>

Can't miss the best run of the year ;) We'll be there by 6 -7 pm tonight, don't wanna miss any of the party :D

BTW Glassdave, THANKS FOR THE WARNING !!:eek: :eek:

Jim & Mary

Below is one of the more serious boats and drivers that will be attending :drool: :drool: :D

WickedWon 08-01-2003 06:43 AM

Woops

Try again

BUSTEDGUN 08-01-2003 09:04 AM

Well Gentleman,

Everything is ready to go. Some of us were at the club late last night putting some finishing touches on everything.

We have some great prizes this year, and some awesome giveaways. The weather actually is looking pretty good for the weekend.

We will have some pretty good thunder this weekend, and as always a ton of great people.

Can't wait till tonight see you all there.

P.S. yes jerry and jim I am at work screwing off!
write it down, it doesn't happen often.

BUSTEDGUN

glassdave 08-01-2003 09:52 AM

hey WickedWon, i meant the first time i will be driving in this poker run . . .not first time drive'n a boat :eek: :eek: :eek: . . . course i dont think you will have to worry about me run'in next to you guys unless you lose both engines and put up a mast an a sail . :D :D :D . . .later :cool: :p

LEOPAJM 08-01-2003 10:00 AM

Hey Dan ......

Is trouts gonna have the "good" fuel again this year ???

BTW .... Great Screen name !!!!!!!

JM:D

BUSTEDGUN 08-01-2003 10:17 AM

Jer,

I haven't checked , but I would asuume so.

Have you ever thought about putting gas in the boat before it hits the water????? ha ha

get gas at the speedway station right by the hotel

Dan

BUSTEDGUN 08-01-2003 10:17 AM

Thanks in regard to the screen name.

I thought you would like it