Notices

Bad News

Old 08-07-2003, 01:09 AM
BoatBaby

Originally posted by Coddigtion
that shows stand up support for apache and its product, I was considering a 41, but after hearing rumors about how more than one person has left there in a bad case and the deals with a couple of people on the board... no way, great boat, but no way.

Enlighten us...what have you heard. Enquiring minds want to know

Old 08-07-2003, 03:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If they are telling their employees what to do on their own time today, tomorrow they will be telling their customers what to do. People like that give their businesses a bad name.
Old 08-07-2003, 05:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Apache has the right to ask it's employees not to post comments that contain sensitive company information, policies, procedures, sales information, memo's, etc.
They cannot stop them from posting on their own time.
If Apache has a problem with employees logging on OSO from their facility using company equipment (computers) they should block access to it.

At the same time Apache was wrong for posting that comment in a public place. It should've been done with an internal memo or with an all hands meeting.

Only designated employees can represent a company when dealing with the general public, IE: CEO, COO, PR Director, Sales and Marketing.
Old 08-07-2003, 06:05 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

WOW! Hope they don't run their business like this
Old 08-07-2003, 07:26 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Does this mean no more Stinson?

This I have to see.
Old 08-07-2003, 08:28 AM
Registered

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO EMPLOYEE OF APACHE WILL POST ON THIS SIGHT ANYMORE. IT IS JUST TOO TRIVIAL TO BE WASTING OUR TALENT AND TIME. THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL POST, IS MR.SACCENTI, AFTER ALL, HE HAS A REASON WHEN HE POSTS. i INCLUDE MYSELF IN THE NO POSTING RULE. HAVE FUN WITH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted 8:49PM Aug 6

quote:
P.S. I WONT EVEN THERE JACK, ITS AGAINST OUR NON-DISCLOSURE, WHICH YOU SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTEN. AMERICAN APACHE FOLLOWERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME HAVE THE CHANCE TO WORK FOR ALL OF YOU. I PROMISE TO DO THE BEST FOR THE COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. THAT MEANS,,, APACHE IS BACK APACHE IS BACK APACHE IS BACK/ MAN ARE WE GONNA TAKE THIS INDUSRTY BT THE HORNS. IM SO EXCITED TO SHOW ALL OF YOU THE COOLEST BOAT EVER MADE, AND I MEAN EVER. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO LIVE HERE...

posted 8:56pm Aug 6

took a whole 7 minutes to break the new rule
Old 08-07-2003, 08:34 AM
Registered

Default Re: Bad News

Originally posted by Steve 1
quote:
Originally posted by Thaddeus M.
...... NO EMPLOYEE OF APACHE WILL POST ON THIS SIGHT ANYMORE. IT IS JUST TOO TRIVIAL TO BE WASTING OUR TALENT AND TIME. THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL POST, IS MR.SACCENTI, AFTER ALL, HE HAS A REASON WHEN HE POSTS. i INCLUDE MYSELF IN THE NO POSTING RULE. HAVE FUN WITH
WORD GAMES.
Very tactfully put. Thats who I want to buy my next boat from,a company with a superiority complex. You can keep your boats, I get enough of that **** as it is because of my age. This site is composed of a ton of veteran boaters with outstanding knowledge and experience I'm sure we will get by without you.
Old 08-07-2003, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Lightbulb Here's an interesting thought...

I wonder how Merc keeps such a tight lid on their Hi-Perf/Racing and Lake-X employees from posting on forums like these?

Last edited by KAAMA; 08-07-2003 at 08:46 AM.
Old 08-07-2003, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can see all this in the Apache owners section.It was very tacky of Steve to start a new thread here in the general discussion section.
Old 08-07-2003, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

By the way gang, my previous post wasn't to try and stir the pot nor am I trying to take sides here. If I have offended anyone, I certainly meant no offense. I just thought my post and question had some relevance to the thread that's all.

Mark/KAAMA

Quick Reply: Bad News

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.