Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Erie this weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56465-lake-erie-weekend.html)

ITLLFLI 08-11-2003 08:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Allan...you are right! The 2-4's sucked for a modified tunnel like mine! Just to clarify...I would have run harder but it hurt my passengers too much!! See...here's my brother about to puke!! By the way I didn't see anything comparible to my boat out there!!

ITLLFLI 08-11-2003 08:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
allan airing it out again!!

ITLLFLI 08-11-2003 08:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the crew....from left to right

allan4, me, kbt74, my brother

kbt74 08-11-2003 10:26 AM

Thats a good looking crew!!!!

kbt74 08-11-2003 10:49 AM

It looks like ITLLFLI is power lifting the old Baja

TEAMBAJA 08-11-2003 10:59 AM

Originally posted by Scott
"Just curious, your location says Toledo Ohio. Do you boat back and forth, or leave your boat down here?"

Cedar point Marina is where I dock at. I live in Toledo (Perrysburg) it is a 1 hour drive that is worth it in my eyes. I do miss out on some of the club activities (LEOPA) but have a great place to boat and have a lot of friends to boat with in the island area. We are going to Leamington next weekend for the Tomato festival:rolleyes: hey at least its a great boat trip!:D
I'm out of here for the weekend:)
see you guys on the water:crazy:

Thrill,
You are still full of unacceptable excuses!:p Take that dirty diaper off and fire that boat up:D

We used to come up to Perrysburg to a hotel that has a nice indoor/outdoor pool, putt putt golf, arcade, etc. I loved doing that as a kid in the winter time and swimming outside when it was snowing. Do you know which hotel Im talking about?

The Tomato fest? You are going to miss out on the Bratwurst Festival here in Bucyrus! Its a sausage party! Thrillseeker is hosting!

THRILLSEEKER 08-11-2003 11:09 AM

Tb, are you refeering to the sausage fest on that lllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddddddddbbbbbbb bbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr:eek: :D

Allan4 08-11-2003 11:33 AM

Team....you might be talking about the Holiday Inn French Quarters.

Kbt....HeheHe.......Ittfli looks like he is shrugging my engine hatch:D :D :D

I know Byron...., just paybacks from earlier.

BDog.....blahblahblah....hahahaha. Just kidding. We missed the ole Cig up there. Maybe next go 'round;) ;)

ITLLFLI 08-11-2003 01:33 PM

Birdog,

Are you heading up Labor day?

birdog 08-11-2003 03:18 PM

You know it !!!!!!! Wanna come ?....Plenty of room

You guys going out Wed ?....Might be nice out fora change