Lakewide Yacht Brokerage @ LOTO >

Lakewide Yacht Brokerage @ LOTO

Notices

Lakewide Yacht Brokerage @ LOTO

Old 08-11-2003, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Lakewide Yacht Brokerage @ LOTO

Has anyone had any experience with Carl @ lakewide?

We have been trying to contact him for the past 2 weeks to look at some boats he has listed. Several e mails have gone unanswered as well as non returned phone calls.

I did catch him on his office phone at 10 pm when I was calling to leave another message. He was reluctant to talk with me about scheduling times to see boats.

Here we sit at LOTO trying to contact him yet again to see boats and have not heard from him in response to my voice mails.

If you know anyone who has a boat listed with him I would tell them to seriously reconsider. We are in the boat market and he has a few worth looking at yet he does not seem as if he wants any business.

After the way Lake Port handled the sale of the LUTZPARTY maybe we are spoiled by people who actually are professional in both performance and atitude.
Old 08-12-2003, 10:25 AM
Registered

no, but have you looked at Shorty's 29 mach 1?
Old 08-12-2003, 11:50 AM
Registered

Call me! Call me! I'll answer

Miss Amy would look Sooo good on the Mach's sunpad. (of course nobody would notice the Awesome boat with custom paint, matching interior, jammin stereo )

It's got bumpin tunes for her to dance to, an enclosed head for the chilly days, and plenty of room in the cabin for... sleeping, ya that's what its for!

Heck, I might even take her in on trade!

Last edited by Shorty; 08-12-2003 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-12-2003, 12:51 PM
bmpnugls

I know Carl and if your primarily trying to contact him by email, you likely won't get much of an answer. He is EXTREMELY busy and very seldom checks his email....I just bought my Silverton through him and he is so busy with current deals he needs more help. Your very best bet would be to go to his office over by the Harbour Marina and catch him....he's often there showing boats or doing a 'sea trial'....Also, his cell phone is about the only way to reach him - not usually his office phone. And, he is a good guy, just busy as I said, and he is real good about 'negotiating' his commission if you have a deal which is reasonably close.....

Old 08-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I contacted Carl about an older Hustler earlier this year. Definately catch him on his cell phone. Honest, stand-up guy with regards to his listings.

I was by Lakewide's lot on highway 5 in Laurie just last Saturday and they actually had a guy working it. I was looking at a 96 Envision (per their listing) but turned out it was a 94 model year hull. Oh well, the Owner probably told them it was a 96.

As far as listings, I just listed mine with Double Diamond, 8% commission and no lot fees. We'll see...
Old 08-12-2003, 11:47 PM
Registered

Carl finally called me and apologized about 100 times for not calling me back after my 5th phone call in 2 weeks.

We got a chance to see the boat we were interested in and will be back to loto to see it and another in the water.

Shorty............a trade????

I know your Mach is probably the best cared for boat I have ever seen however it is a bit out of our price range............Just a bit though............and you have already given MissAmy the sales pitch. so ya just never know.
Old 08-13-2003, 07:55 AM
Registered

Hey, I can re-negotiate my fee for bringing it up on this thread. Forget the grand shorty is offering, I just want dinner for two at JB Hooks.

Are you closer yet?