Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Crusier war Donzi, Formula, Fountain ?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56731-crusier-war-donzi-formula-fountain.html)

GOODT 07-02-2006 02:41 PM

Re: Crusier war Donzi, Formula, Fountain ??

ive driven all three boats in all kinds of water and hands down the fountian has the best ride,handling and speed

formula has the best fit and finish

GOODT 07-02-2006 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
Has anyone noticed this thread is 3 years old? :drink: Maybe he's bought by now :p

didnt notice but Id say if he hasnt he sure is having a hard time deciding

Magicfloat 07-02-2006 06:19 PM

:drink:

oblvnxprs 07-02-2006 07:46 PM

Heck he sold it already I bought it off him last Fall, Got a great deal on a slightly used...........
:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

dockrocker 07-02-2006 09:24 PM

Actually, I believe this thread is from before Ray bought his 47' Fountain with 3 HP500's, then went through the whole boat rebuilding everything, then had a sweeeeet Mitcher T paint job put on that monster.

But I could be wrong. :D

ToTheMax 07-02-2006 10:19 PM

Saw the Formula sport cruisers at the toronto show this winter. I fell in love with them! They look super sexy, they're built with quality and they look like they will hold their value (as well as style) for many yrs

sakoutis3 07-03-2006 12:03 PM

I would go Formula its well built and its got the weight to make for a comfortable ride, I'm not crazy about Donzi in general and the Fountain is just way to light to soften the bumps. If your gonna buy a cruiser you wanta comfortable ride and that take weight. Fountain seems to be more worried about speed.

racesdad 07-03-2006 12:40 PM

Donzis Cruisers Are Bad Ass
Been In Several

sakoutis3 07-03-2006 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by SLANDREW
Do you mean speed racer

Its not a Fountain knock. The beams on the other boats are bigger and they are heavier. That equates to slower speed and more stability. Some people would actually welcome the higher speed but in my opinion the person buying a cruiser is wanting comfort over speed. Some times I'm wishin for the same thing when its rough and I want run slow.

dreamer 07-03-2006 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by dockrocker
Actually, I believe this thread is from before Ray bought his 47' Fountain with 3 HP500's, then went through the whole boat rebuilding everything, then had a sweeeeet Mitcher T paint job put on that monster.

But I could be wrong. :D

sooooo. thats the 47 i saw at put in bay this week end :cool: