Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Has anyone been boating less then me ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56893-has-anyone-been-boating-less-then-me.html)

boot 08-13-2003 03:57 PM

Has anyone been boating less then me ?

Haven't had mine out this year and won't ......
Been out once on a friends boat .........

Last year I had mine out once for about an hour ......... was out twice on a friends boat last year .........

I was out for 3 short test runs on mine the year before......
and out twice on a friends ..............

This has got to be a record !!:hothead:

I have always been out friday through sunday every weekend all the years before !

WHat am I doning wrong ?:(

Where's my trophy for the most boats and the least use ????

Sean 08-13-2003 04:02 PM

joe,

i'm damn near tied withyou this year...been out three times with frines, my boat has only seen rainwater...but I'm hopeful to get a ride or two in it before it's time to winterize...

sean

Jana 08-13-2003 04:14 PM

My boat's been down since blowing a head gasket on the TOPPS poker run in June. Had her out maybe three times before that. A couple of rides with friends, but not many hours for me either this year. Another week or two and that should change though.

Indy 08-13-2003 04:23 PM

Uhh...yeah :mad: Sold my boat this year after one run on it...unfortunately I won't be into another one until some of these house projects get completed :mad:

Ron P 08-13-2003 04:43 PM

Joe, Too Old still has you beat.

So what's your cost per hour of usage?

puder 08-13-2003 04:46 PM

yo B!!!

2 years on the trailer. Been out ona friend baota few times. And WetKitty42 gave a me a test run on his 42' tiger. and thats abotu it so far this season.

Playn 08-13-2003 05:15 PM

0 times this year:mad: just about the same as last year:(

mirageman 08-13-2003 05:26 PM

TWO FRICKEN YEARS WITHOUT A BOAT! NO RIDES, NO NADA! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO A PERSON?????
DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF TENDENCIES THAT BUILDS UP??????????

(I think this happened to Dahlmer)!

This Spring though, after the kid is born, I'm back in!

US1 Fountain 08-13-2003 06:29 PM

And I thought this BB was for serious boaters! Sounds more like a home for the boatless boaters. O'l US1 is thinking I need to take a mental note of the above mentioned names when it comes to asking for BOATING ADVISE. ;)

Now don't all you guys,(and gal) on land worry, I got you all covered.
I alternate between Thur & Fri thru Sun. EVERY WEEK! Working sucks. Can't handle working 2 5-day/week in a row. 1 more day and it's back to the lake. :D :D

CAP071 08-13-2003 06:55 PM

I have about 2 hours on my boat this season. I haven't really had time i wasn't even going to buy a boat this season. just sitting collecting dust