Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
wHO IS DOING THE ST. PETE TO SARASOTA POKER RUN? >

wHO IS DOING THE ST. PETE TO SARASOTA POKER RUN?

Notices

wHO IS DOING THE ST. PETE TO SARASOTA POKER RUN?

Old 08-27-2003, 11:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Russ, check this one out and see if it will work for ya. It says SW Florida.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=26455
Old 08-28-2003, 07:53 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Originally posted by NASTY HABIT
...not sure about a slow run to St Pete though....
Maybe we can get her up to 80 on I-4, traffic permitting!

Impluse: Welcome!
Old 08-28-2003, 07:56 AM
Registered

Cuda, thanks for the info. It looks like a possibility. Question for you. Todd offers me a 10% discount across the board for being in SORA. The shifter cables appear in fine shape, that would knock a little over
$ 300.00 off the total, a couple of other "suggestions but not necessary" brings a couple hundred more. By yesterday afternoon I've got it down to close to the same price as the e-bay deal, maybe a little more. If Todd does it I KNOW what I'm getting, with a guarantee, on e-bay, as always, it's buyer beware. Think I'll stick with Todd. Do you agree? And I might go ahead and do the shifter cables anyway while it's apart. It ain't gonna happen in for a couple of weeks anyway. And it's cool with Coastal Marine keeping the boat up there. All in all, especially with the guarantee, I think it's probably smart to stay with Todd. They did me ok the first time around. Give me your input. Thanks..
Old 08-28-2003, 08:08 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Formula Outlaw
Cuda, thanks for the info. It looks like a possibility. Question for you. Todd offers me a 10% discount across the board for being in SORA. The shifter cables appear in fine shape, that would knock a little over
$ 300.00 off the total, a couple of other "suggestions but not necessary" brings a couple hundred more. By yesterday afternoon I've got it down to close to the same price as the e-bay deal, maybe a little more. If Todd does it I KNOW what I'm getting, with a guarantee, on e-bay, as always, it's buyer beware. Think I'll stick with Todd. Do you agree? And I might go ahead and do the shifter cables anyway while it's apart. It ain't gonna happen in for a couple of weeks anyway. And it's cool with Coastal Marine keeping the boat up there. All in all, especially with the guarantee, I think it's probably smart to stay with Todd. They did me ok the first time around. Give me your input. Thanks..
If you got the price down to the same as that one on Ebay, I'd have the work done. If it was $900 more to have the work done, I'd buy they one from Ebay.

I have boughten both engines and drives off ebay. The engine ran great, and I had my mech check the drive. He took it apart and told me he didn't think it had ever been run! Looked like brand new. It's a good thing I had him check it though, it must have been set up for offshore intakes and external water pump. There was no water pump in the drive! That would have been a disaster.

We'll see you Saturday.
Old 08-28-2003, 06:25 PM
Registered

Am looking forward to finally seeing the 302'. I'm just pissed about being a "landlubber". Salty Dog was estatic about doing the card thing again. I think everybody on the staff wants to help. When I see all the boats go by I hope I don't start crying................
Old 09-02-2003, 09:25 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Default OhBoyBilly!!

Niccceeee Hustler!!