LOTO Labor Day head count! >

LOTO Labor Day head count!

Notices

LOTO Labor Day head count!

Old 09-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Griff:
tell her THANKS for the update on the traffic. We went south and actually took 54 all the way to Wichita. No traffic at all! It is about the same distance but slower because of all the little towns. With the traffic jam though, we probably saved a bunch of time!!

Someone told me there was another Playboy at LOTO, just blue. Not really a Playboy edition, no wood floor, etc, but I guess the factoooory would build watever they could sell!!
I haven't seen it yet, but I'd like to check it out!

Hope you guys didn't get too wet! Thanks a MILLION to CPR for helping me out!
Old 09-02-2003, 12:13 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Summer O',
I got your message on Saturday, but you didn't leave your number on my voicemail so I had no way of getting a hold of you. JBK and myself saw you running by his condo Sunday afternoon... The boat looked great!!!
I didn't even make it out on the water at all, just didn't feel like dealing with the nasty weather. Ohhh well, I hope you guys made the best of it....
Regards,
Tony
Old 09-02-2003, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Despite some of the downpours, I had an excellent time. Only went out a little on Sat. during the day, but I still managed to give myself a little scare racing a red and white Top Gun. Still, the crew of that boat were more than happy to watch and even cheer me on.

We went to Toad Cove every night. I even made a new "friend" Fri. and Sat. night Almost got stuck there Sun. 'cause of the rain. Had like six people packed in the cuddy w/ the cockpit cover on. My clothes are still wet from that one.

SummerO and Mrs. SummerO, Griff and Bobbie, Kevin and Miss Amy, it was great to see you guys and meet some of you for the first time.

LutzParty- We may or may not have been obnoxus at Salty Dog, but ask SummerO about party cove Hey John, got a cooler???? Boy did we get wet after you left. Lucky for you your ride was short and sweet, I am sure
Old 09-02-2003, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Obnoxious21:
I was wondering if you would show up back here!
As for the cooler, I think I'm the only one in the world that would go to PC with a cooler full of.....water. We weren't quite prepared for a great day in the cove!
Everyone should know what a GREAT guy OB21 is! Even if he doesn't want you to know!
He saw us cruising the cove, called my cell and made room for us in the raft up. He even fed us beer since we didn't have any and we are losers.
Thanks, bud for hooking us up and taking care of us!! We just tied the last line to the dock when the DOWNPOUR hit! We had a great day on the lake regardless! We had more fun running wide open in the rain and then drip drying! It made cleaning the inside of the boat REAL easy, just wipe down!
The only problem is I now owe OB21 a whole CASE of drinks!

Oh yeah, and this is post 1000 !!!

I really need a life.
Old 09-02-2003, 02:52 PM
Registered

Griff - We had quite the fun day with you and Bobbi on Sunday; the downpours only added to the excitement of dancing in the rain to my favorite 80's tunes. LOL!! PS....Tell Bobbi that my neice asked how old she was and made the statement that she "looks really young". (See what wearing a string bikini does?! She's gonna have to get the g-string for next year. heheheh)

Ob21 - Great to see you again; maybe next time we'll have more time to catch up.

SummerO - We waved and waved and waved at you in the cove. I can't believe you couldn't hear us hollering at you?! haha, just kidding. It's nice to have the 'young-uns' take care of us old losers, isn't it? Good job, Ob21!!
Old 09-02-2003, 03:41 PM
Registered

We did not even pull the boat out of the slip. Started it though!

Obnoxious,

my neighbor came back in Sunday with the cockpit cover on with about 4 snaps undone and his head pocking out. Was quite a sight to watch him dock it.
Old 09-02-2003, 04:11 PM
Registered

Wow..... I feel special. A thank you on your 1000th post to me!!!!!!!
When are we gonna see that PlayBoy sponsorship?
It was my pleasure helping you and crew out on that pathetic beer situation you guys ALLOWED yourselves to get into :P
How about that big azz carver that pulled in? You were easy we already had the line open for you. So was FunHome's old boat. What a great looking Fountain (pre-swimplatform era)!!! Even though they were in the same pathetic beer situation
Old 09-03-2003, 01:38 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

SummerO, not sure if it was the real deal or not. It was cruising around in front of condo at the Palisades marina and I actually thought it was you at first. Had to get out the binoculars to see that it was actually dark blue.

Miss Amy, you mean those downpours that you saw from inside the cabin?????? And if she has her way( I tried to accomodate her) I doubt she'll be wearing a G by next Summer.

Justin, great to meet you and hang out at the Toad. We just couldn't muster up enough energy to go again on Sun night. Just gettin too damn old, I guess.
Old 09-03-2003, 07:58 AM
Registered

Griff, did you stay at the Palisades?
Old 09-03-2003, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

SummerO,
Sounds like you guy's had a great time!!

Obnoxus21,
Just wait until I get ahold of Matt.....I can't believe he would go to "The Cove" without being prepared!! I thought I had taught him better!! Heck, I even showed him the size of cooler that works best!!

"Buy them books and buy them books and all they do is look at the pictures!!"

Quick Reply: LOTO Labor Day head count!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.