Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Shameless plug for fellow OSO member (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/58007-ot-shameless-plug-fellow-oso-member.html)

Miller 08-28-2003 03:30 PM

OT: Shameless plug for fellow OSO member

Over the past couple of years I've referred a few people to Waterspeed (aka Marcus Zavattaro) when they've asked for a mortgage broker. Well, they've all had good things to say after having dealt with. So it didn't come as a surprise when my friend Keary told me that she'd had a good experience using him. What surprised me was her email:

"Paul.

I'm not in direct contact with Marcus. I'm dealing with one of his people, a woman named Brooke. I love Brooke. I just wish I had started with Marcus and Brooke instead of dealing with the first broker I tried. They're just AWESOME!

Keary"

Now, that's a pretty good endorsement. We keep hearing negative stories about OSO member dealings with different people associated with the marine industry. Well I met Marcus when he was throttling Wild Child and we decided to have an OSO outing to the NYC Boat Show. So, I figured it was time to post something positive about dealings resulting from OSO affiliation.

Nice job Marcus and crew at Pinnacle Financial! :)

Shane 08-28-2003 03:46 PM

MOST EXCELLENT!

Good to hear!:)

Miller 08-28-2003 10:42 PM

ttt

waterspeed 08-29-2003 08:12 AM

WOW!!

Thanks Miller!!!

I think I'll have to hire you as my new PR rep!!!

As an open offer to all OSO members...I do all types of mortgages in all 50 states...If any OSO member use my services..I'll reduce the fees on your loan! (Shameless Plug!!)

Paul, thanks again...

Marcus Z.

800-711-5394

CigDaze 08-29-2003 08:15 AM

Originally posted by waterspeed
WOW!!

Thanks Miller!!!

As an open offer to all OSO members...I do all types of mortgages in all 50 states...If any OSO member use my services..I'll reduce the fees on your loan! (Shameless Plug!!)

Paul, thanks again...

Marcus Z.

800-711-5394

Hmmm.....I'll be in touch!

ttt

Miller 08-29-2003 08:33 AM

You're welcome. Now, if only we can figure out how to get you off of your sailing kick and back into a performance boat! :D

Miller 08-29-2003 12:25 PM

I couldn't agree more Fred, which is why I wrote this post.

Miller 08-29-2003 01:48 PM

Originally posted by waterspeed
WOW!!

Thanks Miller!!!

Paul, thanks again...

Marcus Z.

800-711-5394

You should reduce Keary's fee. She's the one who's praise started this thread! :D Have a nice weekend.