Notices

I need a Joisey Phknlwyr

Old 09-03-2003, 09:58 AM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need a Joisey Phknlwyr

OK Joisey Boys. I need an attorney up there that can file a mechainc's lien for a client. The work was done in Lawrenceville (sp?) Any recommendations?

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 09-03-2003, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

hes my attorney....none better

Michael A. Iaconelli
Associate

[email protected]
Phone: 215-569-4890
Fax: 215-568-6603
Office: Philadelphia
Michael A. Iaconelli concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, securities arbitration, and construction litigation. Mr. Iaconelli also has extensive experience handling various forms of complex commercial litigation in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and has successfully appeared before self-regulatory agencies in both states.

Mr. Iaconelli's more noteworthy representations include:

• successfully defended a multi-party action brought against a Fortune 500 manufacturer of hardwood flooring alleging breach of contract, breach of warranty, and violation of state consumer protection law;

• successfully represented a regionally based industrial coatings firm in an action brought by a competitor seeking injunctive relief and punitive damages stemming from an alleged violation of a restrictive covenant contained in the employment agreement of the competitor's former employee;

• assisted in obtaining a multi-million dollar settlement in a civil action brought on behalf of a nationally based general contractor against one of Philadelphia's preeminent real estate developers, and its largest commercial tenant, in connection with the construction of a high-rise office tower, parking garage, retail shopping center and attached luxury hotel arising from violations of the Pennsylvania Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act;

• Successfully litigated and settled a complex breach of contract claim on behalf of a high-tech manufacturer of state-of-the-art robotics for use in large scale automation projects against a multi-national pharmaceutical company which utilized the client's robotics in its research laboratories;

• Successfully represented general contractors and sub-contractors in actions involving alleged construction defects and performance related claims between owners, municipalities, third-parties, sureties and insurance companies.

Education

Rutgers University, B.A., 1989, Management & Finance

Rutgers University. M.P.A., 1992, Magna Cum Laude

Regent University School of Law, J.D., 1995, With Honors

Clerkship

Law Clerk, Honorable Samuel G. DeSimone, Assignment Judge, Superior Court of New Jersey (1995)

Bar Admissions

Supreme Court of Pennsylvania

Supreme Court of New Jersey

United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania

United States District Court for the District of New Jersey

United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit

Activities

Member, Mercer and Gloucester County Bar Associations
Old 09-03-2003, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

also....john misci 856-228-8002 excellent guy for smaller stuff !
Old 09-03-2003, 10:43 AM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you!

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher