Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ot Help Sellin House ,oving Closer To The Water & My Boat >

Ot Help Sellin House ,oving Closer To The Water & My Boat

Notices

Ot Help Sellin House ,oving Closer To The Water & My Boat

Old 09-03-2003, 12:52 AM
Captainblondee

Default Ot Help Sellin House ,oving Closer To The Water & My Boat

This is a little off topic but I need some help!!!

Recently I made the decission to move from Delaware Ohio to the Port Clinton, Ohio ( lake Erie) area, to be closer to the water and "Slightly Trashed " my boat.

Sometimes ya got to do what you got to do!!!

Two years ago, after being A treatment foster mom to 123 kids, over 21 years I retired foster care.

Yahoooo...boating anytime I wanted....!!!!!!

This summer after getting sick and having to have an emergency surgery, I realsized that my Huge 4 bedroom 3 bathroom, house in Delaware was very lonely without all the kids and a very difficult place for me to keep up with.

I guess I discovered I wasn't really "Superwomen" after all. So in realizing that mowing two lawns, and taking care of a huge house was more then I can handle, I decided that fincanically and physically, I needed to sell this place and move North, to my little house near the water.

So if any of you are looking for a Huge Brick Ranch sitting on an acre, out in the country, In Delaware, Ohio, let me know or pass the word ....

The sooner I can stop mowing two lawns the sooner I can plant flowers at the little house and spend time fishing instead of mowing...Hehehe...

Oh yea.....if any of you have a truck, I won't get mad if you stop by on your way North and pick up a load...
Just drop it off on your way to your boat...LOL

Figure it will take me about 50 loads North in my S-10 and I'm not even taking it all..hehe!!!!

Thanks in advance........................Captainblondee
Attached Thumbnails Ot Help Sellin House ,oving Closer To The Water & My Boat-house-007.jpg