Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bobby Saccenti to be Guest of Honor at SCOPE's Biggest Meeting of the Year!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/58469-bobby-saccenti-guest-honor-scopes-biggest-meeting-year.html)

Jeffrey 09-03-2003 10:52 PM

Bobby Saccenti to be Guest of Honor at SCOPE's Biggest Meeting of the Year!!

Bobby Saccenti - offshore legend and U.S. and World Champion Racer - has graciously accepted our invitation to be the Guest of Honor at SCOPE's biggest meeting of the year!

SCOPE - the largest offshore powerboating club in the western region - will host an evening of entertainment, camaraderie, and celebration centering around the legendary offshore powerboater Bobby Saccenti.

All members of every powerboating club are welcome to attend. Do not miss this rare opportunity to hear great stories from the old days. Want to hear some of the great stories about legendary names like Don Aronow and Ben Kramer? Bobby knew them well. Want to hear about what "offshore powerboating" was really like when it was really offshore? Bobby Saccenti was there.

September 25, 2003 from 6pm to 10pm at the Hilton in Costa Mesa, California.

Visit www.scopeinfo.com for full details and directions.

P.S. Warning! If you do not have anything positive to add to this thread please refrain from posting. I guarantee that this thread will NOT become a forum for any negative bashing!

lucy 09-03-2003 10:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
good choice jeffrey.bob is tops.

cya lucy.

PhantomChaos 09-04-2003 04:32 AM

That is going to be awesome! Really looking forward to it! Bobby, I bet we can even fill you in on things you didn't know about Stinson! :D

DaveP 09-04-2003 06:48 AM

Dam! Wish I lived on the left coast!

sean stinson 09-04-2003 06:54 AM

I have to say this the highlights of going to work everyday was to hear Bobby's stories....good stuff indeed you will not bedissappointed. There is only one negative in this whole deal and that's from 6pm-10pm doesn't even come close to being enough time to tell some of the tales he has. Anyway have a great time wish I could join but doesn't look very promising.

Sean

Norty effective immediately a gag order has been placed on the Stinson Chronicles. And is enforceable, too.

Bobby they're a great group of guy's but you have to watch out for......Just call me and we will go over it.

:p :p :D :D :cool: :cool:

cuda 09-04-2003 07:09 AM

I would love to hear stories from the Cheif! Too bad it's so far away.
I just hope he doesn't pick up any bad habits from you Wrong Coast guys, comes back riding around with his fenders out and a bimini up!:eek:

sean stinson 09-04-2003 07:19 AM

Norty I can only imagine.....Hey aren't you supposed to be in Hawaii????? With all the goodbye's, bon voyages, and all that other happy hors*** it didn't take you long to become overwhelmed by the OSO blues....it's a bad jones bro but there is help for this addiction.
:crazy: :crazy: :drool: :p :D :cool:

Audiofn 09-04-2003 08:00 AM

Is he going to show you guys about the good old days when people ran their offshore boats with OUT the fenders over the side :D:D

Steamin Rice 09-04-2003 11:22 AM

Looking forward to hearing some good stories...I'm sure he has a bunch of them.:D

DEVIL MAN 09-04-2003 11:30 AM

I am already receiving phone calls from the membership...they are really pumped up about Bobby coming out to meet our crew. This should be one of the all time greatest nights in the history of SCOPE. There will be videos and a lot of great laughs...after all, the Turbo and the Phantom will be there along with the King of all Poodles!!!!!!!

Bobby...we are really fired up for this one...hope to see everyone there!!!!

DMan