Notices

Paging Plasterd

Old 09-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Plasterd

Tony, PM me with a number I could reach you at. I tried your cell when I was in Florida but it wasn't working. This is Mike with the 38 Cig with Lightning. Actually traded that in and got an 04 38. I bought a place in Sunny Isles Beach and I thought I'd give you a call. I'll be there middle of this month I'd like to hook up with you. Mike F.
Old 09-06-2003, 12:45 AM
Registered

Troutly,
If Mike makes the COPS run tomorrow I'll make sure to get a few shots. I don't think you could build a better looking boat than his OLD Gun.
Dan
Old 09-06-2003, 11:10 AM
Banned

He was in Sarasota last weekend, rafted next to me on the poker run. What a sweet boat!

Also, I sat down for my morning constitutional the other day, opened up Poker Runs of America mag and saw him on page 70.
Attached Thumbnails Paging Plasterd-dscf0014.jpg  
Old 09-06-2003, 01:54 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Hey Sergeant, I did buy a digital camera I just haven't had a chance to take pictures believe it or not. I have the boat in the garage and I'm too lazy to hook the truck to it and pull it out. Hey, I bought a new Hummer H2 today. My winter beater. Give me a call sometime.

Candyman, I was planning on attending the run today but I got in real late, or is that real early, and I don't think any of you guys would appreciate me behind the wheel of the boat especially around your toys!!!
If you ever want you could stop by my house and check out the new boat. I'm just off of Will-Cook road. Just call me at the shop.
Old 09-06-2003, 03:09 PM
Registered

Troutly, Thats Plastereds Top Gun at the OPBA poker run.
Old 09-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Registered

Thats not him in the pic though,He`s a latin lookin guy with the name Tony Montana outa Miami. I mean Mondazze outa Ft. Lauderdale. To much Scarface on my mind. Jew cockaroach mang.
Old 09-08-2003, 12:08 PM
ricklehe

Greek Lightning - Plastered will be in touch!

Old 09-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Registered

Smile

whats up cuz,hope everything is fine, i can't seem to get your email off OSO so email me your # at proplaster@ aol.com ill give you a call , can't wait to see your new 38 gun, see ya...
Old 09-09-2003, 08:51 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Hey Tony, haven't seen you since Easter last year. Congrat's on the new boat, I know you were looking back then. Hope to see you on the Key West run.

Bubba.
Attached Thumbnails Paging Plasterd-largo-fox.jpg  
Old 09-09-2003, 09:30 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Paging Plasterd

Originally posted by GREEK LIGHTNING
This is Mike with the 38 Cig with Lightning. Actually traded that in and got an 04 38.

Greek: I watched Gustavo design Zeus over a span of a few months last Winter. How did it come out? Everytime I was at the factory he was working on it.

Quick Reply: Paging Plasterd

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.