Notices

Magic Tilt Trailers

Old 09-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Magic Tilt Trailers

I need the help of the OSO board. My buddy has a Formula 353 FasTech and has been introduced to this trailer. The main purpose for teh trailer will be winter storage and a few trailer trips per year. Most of the time the boat is in his boat house at the lake. The local Formula Dealer recommended the trailers based on price and expected use. Does anyone have any experience/comments or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-14-2003, 06:30 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cat,it doesn't tilt,just the name they used for many years when they did tilt. I have found that the Florida built aluminum trailers are pretty much the same,built with the same components and without a logo you can't tell them apart. There are a few exceptions of course that are a little higher quality but for the most part very little difference. We have bought many brands and I go with the best servive,delivery and price. MagicTilt builds a good trailer. So do a couple dozen other Florida companies. If you have good access to MagicTilt,go for it,you will be OK.