Notices

Majority Rules

Old 09-14-2003, 10:07 PM
StraightRipped

Thumbs down Majority Rules

After reading the whole thread about Pantera, I already learned one thing about this board within the hour. There are a bunch of whiners on here. Seems like if a majority of people don't like a thread, it gets taken off. Just because almost everyone here is up Pantera's ass, doesn't mean they should thrash a customer who is having problems with Pantera. This board was his last hope to get something done about his delayed boat, and he got screwed again. Dont plan on him becoming a member here in the future. It would be a totally different story if you were in his situation.

Old 09-14-2003, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wrong attitude, my first phone call in the am was going to be to Jo about the situation. We have all been in his situation and I can guarantee you there is more to the story. I will find out in the morning. I run the place and try to be as fair as possible, your friends issue will be resolved. He should have approached it a different way.
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I agree -- He came here for an answer to his question and instead he got ripped a new one.

I own a SCARAB but if someone else has a problem with one I will try to help him or her to solve their problem. If they are just bad mouthing SCARAB's then that might be a diferent answer.
Registered

Wildthing good way to put it.
Old 09-14-2003, 11:51 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Default AMEN to that!

<<<<<<<<<--------Pantera Lover!!
Old 09-15-2003, 05:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's just sit back and relax.

Considering everyone in that post wasn't even involved directly with the boat purchase or delay, Let's just see how it turns out.
Old 09-15-2003, 07:12 AM
FWK

If he would have aproached it in a diferrent way. All the bs would not have started. He should have asked How long did it take to have your Pantera built? And what is a realistic time frame for one to be completed with no changes? I do believe Wildthing has posted this in a thread.

Old 09-15-2003, 07:27 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally posted by FWK
If he would have aproached it in a diferrent way. All the bs would not have started. He should have asked How long did it take to have your Pantera built? And what is a realistic time frame for one to be completed with no changes? I do believe Wildthing has posted this in a thread.
Why the soft shoe? If it happened, it happened. I have no problem with his post, but I'd like to see the response from Pantera also.
Old 09-15-2003, 07:39 AM
FWK

Not a soft shoe , but this came from a freind and not the person involved. Also it would not have caused a lot of the problems. I have no connection with Pantera nor have I even talked to them on the phone or this board. I do admire their boats. I also would have liked to have sen Pantera's response but I missed it. The way that Wild Thing posed the question it is not combative to start.

Old 09-15-2003, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Threads like that that one never turn out well.

We always seem to forget ..............
Attached Thumbnails Majority Rules-nobody.jpg  

Quick Reply: Majority Rules

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.