Notices

Special thanks to Obnoxus

Old 09-14-2003, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Special thanks to Obnoxus

Hey Dennis and Cheryl,
Thanks for getting my ignition module so quickly from Mercury. Without it I probably wouldn't have made the last COPS run. I really appreciate you delivering it to the shop for me. I have been going crazy with work and have had zero spare time. I owe you big time!

If anyone isn't aware by now Charter member Obnoxus is now the owner of a certified Mercury dealership featuring Velocity power boats. They are the type of people who have always gone out of their way to help not just friends but strangers as well. I'm sure they will continue this practice with their business dealings as they have with their personal affairs. He and Cheryl are just great people and I wish them all the luck in the world with their Dealership. I know you'll do great.

Dan & Vicki
Old 09-15-2003, 12:14 AM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Wink

Hey Troutly, Are you still dating Bruce? Dude, give me a call on my cell. I'm flying out to Florida Monday Morning and coming back Wednesday. When are you going to come to Chicago and hang with me. I still haven't gotten the new Cig wet. I've gotten alot of other things wet but not the Cig. ;o)
Old 09-15-2003, 12:40 AM
Registered

Hey Troutly,
I'm way closer. I'd be more than happy to break it in for him. Heck I'd even wash it before I returned it to him. I guess Mike hasn't taken any pictures yet??? I could probably help him with that also.

Dan