Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Your favorite OSO boat (other than your own) >

Your favorite OSO boat (other than your own)

Notices

Your favorite OSO boat (other than your own)

Old 03-18-2009, 11:09 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hammer01
Sean, the Crayola boat was sold from California and bought by a friend in Oklahoma that leaves it in the Ozarks. I have seen it several times at his dock and climbed thru the boat and it is a very cool Tiger. I think he still has it for sale if it has not sold over the last several months already. Hammer

Do you have anymore info?????
Old 03-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Thanks for the compliments guys!

I'm REALLY attentive to how clean my stuff is, so I decided to have it all redone/freshened up, to keep it looking as close to brand new as possible. I did new interior with more embroidery, new throttles & steering wheel, new carpet, removed the canopies/cleats/& other hardware, then sanded & recleared the entire boat twice, and I had some bottom work done as well. I had the motors pulled before it went, so they are being redone & dynoed as well.

I flew up there to check on it a couple of weeks back, and it's getting close!

Here are a few quick random pictures I got when I was there. They had just finished recoating the tanks, so excuse the mess!!:

Looking Good B!!!!! Maybe this year I can bum a ride in that beautiful thing.......

I'll even trade you for a ride in my slow ass Cafe' whenever you feel like taking a nap. lol
Old 03-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

I gotta go with Paleface...
Attached Thumbnails Your favorite OSO boat (other than your own)-pale1.jpg   Your favorite OSO boat (other than your own)-pale2.jpg  
Old 03-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sean stinson
Do you have anymore info?????
Boat was bought by a friend named Harold and it is in Lazy Days cove most of the time or back in his shop in Oklahoma. I have his number and email if you would need it but first I am contacting him to be sure he still has the boat. He had it and his Top Gun for sale near the end of last summer. The Tiger had Merc 900 sc's with 6's and a full cabin with the head to the front of the V-berth. Boat was sharp!!!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:51 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by dyno
this one? Its BAAAAD! Its Good To Be King, I posted the Gun by mistake but love them both!
My wife and I really like those Patriotic paint schemes. Sweet boat. The replacement boats for that one aren't too shabby, either
Old 03-18-2009, 02:14 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hammer01
Boat was bought by a friend named Harold and it is in Lazy Days cove most of the time or back in his shop in Oklahoma. I have his number and email if you would need it but first I am contacting him to be sure he still has the boat. He had it and his Top Gun for sale near the end of last summer. The Tiger had Merc 900 sc's with 6's and a full cabin with the head to the front of the V-berth. Boat was sharp!!!!!

Thanks bro
Old 03-18-2009, 04:31 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I don't have a picture of it, but the 38 TG Greek Lightning is one of my favorites of all time.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Registered

Allez Vite! and Clifford the BRD! (Nykamps and Leopajms) not in any order.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:37 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BLee
Thanks for the compliments guys!

I'm REALLY attentive to how clean my stuff is, so I decided to have it all redone/freshened up, to keep it looking as close to brand new as possible. I did new interior with more embroidery, new throttles & steering wheel, new carpet, removed the canopies/cleats/& other hardware, then sanded & recleared the entire boat twice, and I had some bottom work done as well. I had the motors pulled before it went, so they are being redone & dyno'd as well.

I flew up there to check on it a couple of weeks back, and it's getting close!

Here are a few quick random pictures I got when I was there. They had just finished recoating the tanks, so excuse the mess!!:

Those seats look killer brandon!

Last edited by BLee; 03-19-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I love my Powerplay so I gues the only step up for me would be a 38'
Attached Thumbnails Your favorite OSO boat (other than your own)-img_4511.jpg   Your favorite OSO boat (other than your own)-fox-sea-five_3-april-2003.jpg  

Quick Reply: Your favorite OSO boat (other than your own)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.