Notices

Revolution Marine

Old 09-18-2003, 09:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revolution Marine

HAS ANY ONE INSTALLED ANY AND HAD ANY LUCK W/PERFORMANCE GAINS. THE ADD SAYS THEYRE GOOD W/MPH GAIN
ON A
STOCK 502MPI W/AIR CLEANER. HAVE A PAIR JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS TRYED THEM.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:36 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I sure like the way they look. I haven't talked to anyone that's tried them yet. Other than the guys that make them.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:56 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Gordo is sponsored by them. Maybe he can help.
Old 09-19-2003, 08:04 AM
Registered

There are a few member on here and a few on the other board. All have had positive feed back. Do a search, you should be able to find some threads about them.
Attached Thumbnails Revolution Marine-rm.jpg  
Old 09-19-2003, 07:40 PM
Registered

Myself and Gordo are sponsored by Revolution Marine for this racing season. I currently run their exhaust on my 454 and I am very pleased with them. One of the very nice things is there is a water transfer hose that virtually eliminates water leaks out of the riser gasket. The dyno HP and Torque comparisons are on the web sight and are true. Todd Wondrow is a class act at Revolution Marine and is a pleasure to deal with. Not to mention....you can get a full, brand new exhaust set-up for $950.00 You can't beat it!!
Any question you have I would be more than happy to answer. Keith
Attached Thumbnails Revolution Marine-point3.jpg  

Last edited by Qball; 09-19-2003 at 07:43 PM.
Old 09-20-2003, 11:41 AM
ByondReason

Hey Johnny , we have tested these manifolds on the dyno & picked up 30 to 40 horses on 502 eng. over stock manifolds . can't beat the price either !

Old 09-20-2003, 12:08 PM
Registered

sutphen....contact [email protected] and they can answer any question you may have. Yes, you can buy either polished or black anodized. Keith
Old 09-20-2003, 03:48 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Sorry I'm late responding

But it looks like Keith has taken care of your questions.

I myself have installed the revolution Marine Exhaust on a pair of new 465's that went into a 1998 311 Formula. The installation was easy and extra brackets for Pwr Steering, shifter assembly, ignition module and remote oil filter mounts are available. This is an exhaust system that looks great and works!! And it is the best price you will find for new performance marine exhaust.
After doing the research on all the comparable exhaust available, we decided these were the best set, especially considering the price! I am on duty today, but when I get home I can post some pics we took of the complete installation process.
We also replaced our Bravo drive reservoirs with those sold by Revolution Marine because the stock reservoirs on the race boat kept cracking and leaking. We then replaced our problem child intercom with the Race/Poker-run intercom system also offered by Revolution Marine. It works better than any intercom system I've ever had in my boat.
We've had great success with everything we've bought from them. I've tested their products on the race course, and they just plain work. As a result, I am now a dealer for Revolution Marine Inc. Not only do I believe in their products, but I believe in the people behind the company as well.
If you have any further questions as to the performance of these or other products, please e-mail me at [email protected]
or call me at (913) 485-3151
Old 09-21-2003, 06:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i have bought two new sets back in may, i brought my boat home from the lake this weekend im fixing to install these on the boat, just seems like alot of work if they dont do anything performance wise,. alot of people ive talked to said tubular type are the way to go. but i am going to use what i already have. my motors are not stock , so they should really wake it up i hope.
Old 09-25-2003, 07:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

GORDO
I really enjoyed talking too you. i want to say thanks for all the answers you gave me about my exhaust. if there any thing you ever need done down towards okc. just give me a yell.

Quick Reply: Revolution Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.