Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   she's gone (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59675-shes-gone.html)

Steve_H 09-19-2003 10:23 PM

she's gone

1 Attachment(s)
been having sellers remorse all day.
ran faster this morning then she ever has while doing the sea trial for the new owner.
65 mph , 350hp , 50° air temp , light chop , 1/2 tank.
headed back to michigan where she was born.
keep an eye out for her on lake st. clair.

sorry wwwTOPDJcom. had to let her go.

new owner on the right with his father-in-law.
very nice people!
congratulations Pat :cool:

mpally 09-19-2003 10:35 PM

What's up next?

Steve_H 09-19-2003 10:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
one of these hopefully :cool:

mpally 09-20-2003 08:35 AM

You get over the old boat pretty quick if that is what you are looking at. Is that the exact boat? That boat looks fimilar, where is it located?

Steve_H 09-20-2003 08:53 AM

Originally posted by mpally
You get over the old boat pretty quick if that is what you are looking at. Is that the exact boat? That boat looks fimilar, where is it located?
its in oklahoma.
i heard its already been sold though.:(

OldSchool 09-20-2003 09:04 AM

Originally posted by lotoparty
its in oklahoma.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

BLee 09-20-2003 01:22 PM

Originally posted by lotoparty
its in oklahoma.

I'm tellin ya. The Cafe he has is the nicest Cafe refurb I've EVER seen. It's real close to the same money too. I bet you could make a deal.

On another note, if you haven't already gotten something by the Lauderdale show, the 28 will be for sale. I am looking for it's replacement as we type. :D :cool:

Steve_H 09-20-2003 02:06 PM

ide rather have a cafe but im limited on length at the condo.
28 ft slip :(
even if i get a back-in type lift i cant have 7-8 ft sticking out.

love your 28 but im really trying to get something heavy this time around.
Loto gets worse every season. time for a wave crusher:)

Steve_H 09-20-2003 02:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by cigracer28/38
I'm tellin ya. The Cafe he has is the nicest Cafe refurb I've EVER seen. It's real close to the same money too. I bet you could make a deal.

On another note, if you haven't already gotten something by the Lauderdale show, the 28 will be for sale. I am looking for it's replacement as we type. :D :cool:

your right , that cafe really looks great!
how well do you know these guys?
they sure do some nice work from the pics.
do they build the engines too?

wwwTOPDJcom 09-20-2003 04:24 PM

Lotoparty did you win the Lotto or something.
damn that was the fastest I ever saw a boat sell

so the Sun was not heavy enough for Loto
and underpowered?

did you get what you paid for it?

Steve_H 09-20-2003 04:39 PM

Originally posted by wwwTOPDJcom
Lotoparty did you win the Lotto or something.
damn that was the fastest I ever saw a boat sell

lol i wish:crazy:

kinda funny story.
the buyer tryed to buy it back in febuary but i beat him to it by a few hours.
he posted on the Sunsation web site recently that he was looking for a 288. i sent him an email and a few pics.
needless to say , he was pleasantly surprized it was the same one he wanted all along.

CAP071 09-20-2003 04:44 PM

didn't you like your Sunsation? I sold my 28 to Millerlitefan on here last year and I miss it still to this day. If I ever buy a single engine boat again it would be a Sunsation again.

wwwTOPDJcom 09-20-2003 04:53 PM

I like the cost and maintance of a of a single.
At the docks a twin would be nice , plus you always make it home on a twin, but when you start putting
big power in a twin it cost lots more

CAP071 09-20-2003 04:56 PM

I wanted that 28 Sunsation that was on here for sale last month 500 efi with offshore steering loaded but I think it sold it's no longer listed.

wwwTOPDJcom 09-20-2003 05:01 PM

how fast with a 500?

Steve_H 09-20-2003 05:07 PM

Originally posted by CAP071
didn't you like your Sunsation? I sold my 28 to Millerlitefan on here last year and I miss it still to this day. If I ever buy a single engine boat again it would be a Sunsation again.
there is nothing and i mean nothing about the Sunsation i didnt like. i would have liked more speed but dont we all.

the water at Loto is just crazy in the area i like to boat so i need something a bit heavyer this time around.

CAP071 09-20-2003 08:29 PM

I agree after owning a Checkmate, Baja, Formula Hands down ( NOW THIS IS MY OWN OPINION WHICH MEANS NOTHING IN THE WORLD) I would never ever own any other single engine boat again I can only hope for a 32 Sunsation soon

I hear the 28 with a 500 runs low 70's