Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Leaving for Florida to start the home search >

Leaving for Florida to start the home search

Notices

Leaving for Florida to start the home search

Old 09-22-2003, 08:41 PM
Mr. Demeanor

Default Leaving for Florida to start the home search

We leave in the morning for Florida. Finally going to start looking. Not so much at property this trip but more at areas. Going to spend some time on the boat as well since that is a big part of what we are looking for. First stop is Crystal River and then we will keep heading south. Thanx to everyone who offered advice on everything from communities to boat storage. If anyone wants to hook up, we will be in Florida until October 12th. Our cell number is 708-426-3564. We will be checking email when possible. [email protected]
We will be sleeping on the boat so we will be looking for nice marinas with clean showers if anyone has any suggestions. We hope to make it as far south as Sarasota.

Old 09-22-2003, 09:52 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well Tracy and I are just waiting to hear about our financing on our condo we made an offer on. Its in Clearwater. You really should check it out. Its called the Grand Bellagio. Its on the Bay side. They have boat docks with or without lifts available for sale as well. Beautiful area. 15 min to beaches. 15 min to tampa and 20 to St. Pete. I think you should check this out for yourself. If you do talk to Ken Prine. A great guy to work with.

Todd
Old 09-22-2003, 11:17 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

if you're looking for property in the lauderdale/palm beach area let me know. A good friend of mine is a broker down there.
Old 09-22-2003, 11:32 PM
Mr. Demeanor

Thanx for the info....Ill check it out.
So, more importantly, how much speed should I gain in salt water

Old 09-23-2003, 12:22 AM
Registered

Hey Chris,
Have a safe trip. Happy house hunting.
Dan
Old 09-23-2003, 05:52 AM
Banned

Our boat club is having a fun run this weekend. We will be spending the night at the Radison on the river in Tampa Saturday night. If you're in the area, stop in. We'll be in the yellow Formula. If you move to the west coast of Florida, you'll want to join the club. Check this link for more info on the run.

Joe

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...threadid=59326
Old 09-23-2003, 05:54 AM
Banned

I tried to send you a pm, but it says you don't accept them. Send me an email, and I'll give you our cell #.
Old 09-23-2003, 10:30 AM
ultimate v

hey chris.. when you get towards clearwater.. let us know .. can be a tour guide for the area.. come hang out with the clearwater crowd... hey todd cant wait to hook up and get some more details on your aero adventure.. feel bad for you ,but please dont hold it against me. good luck on your adventure chris.. if you have ANY mechanical problems give me a call 813-417-6424 nick

Old 09-23-2003, 05:42 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

nick, would never hold it against you that you have an Aero tek. I wanted one of those at one time too, remember. Anyways good luck Chris.

Tracy and I can't wait till next spring so we can get the hell out of Wis and donw to paradise.
Old 09-23-2003, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Todd, might venture a little past Sarasota to Port Charlotte. There is lots of great deals on homes there. It is not the night live of St Pete's Beach but a nice familay place. That is were I have ben looking for homes. Rag's

Quick Reply: Leaving for Florida to start the home search

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.