Notices

Ture story

Old 09-27-2003, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ture story

this young kid uses his father boat.. like most of us did when we first started out boating.. you know it as.. STILL DAD'S BOAT.. right.. anyway.. him and three of his buddies are out boating and come across another boat that was on fire.. i saw the kids boat but never the distressed boat.. the kid was on a 18 dual console and the other boaters where already in the water due to the fire.. so they get the people out of the water and shore patrol is on the way.. the SP gets there and comes about and T-Bones the kids boat.. and i mean hit this boat.. took the rail off the dash on the port side.. the officer gets off his boat and boards the kids boat and starts checking the kid for drugs and beer.. while the boat had nothing on it so they breath check the kids and everyone.. and find nothing aboard.. then the officer writes the kid a check for having too many people board his boat.. and remember my brother fixed this boat and the DNR boat.. anyway at this time you can tell the end of the story.. the guy lost his job and both oats got fixed...but out of all the stories i've heard in boating to write the kid a ticket for having too many people aboard.. that got tossed out in a heart beat..
Old 09-27-2003, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Thank God for a judge with common sense.
Old 09-27-2003, 08:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't even begin to tell you the stories about the water cops up here in Philly. Most tix and charges get tossed out but the cop keeps his job n racks up major O.T. with court time
Old 09-28-2003, 12:04 PM
Registered

the worst part of the story is the guy can't get a ticket for over boarding his boat on a rescue..
Old 09-28-2003, 07:56 PM
Registered

Thats because they continue to hire idiots to work as fish police. They have no lives and need to make themselves feel important. The best thing to do is if or when you have a negative dealing with one of these idiots, get their name and file a formal complaint against them. If that person begins to single you out, file a harassment lawsuit. Believe me, the employers will begin to eliminate the problem employees after a while.