Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Nothern IL Chicago Area Heated storage available. >

Nothern IL Chicago Area Heated storage available.

Notices

Nothern IL Chicago Area Heated storage available.

Old 09-30-2003, 09:50 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 939 Likes on 471 Posts
Exclamation Nothern IL Chicago Area Heated storage available.

A friend of mine in Lake Zurich has some 20,000Sqft of heated secure storage available for this winter if anyone is interested. He is charging $25/ft of boat length not including trailer and thats from now till the middle of April. If anyone is interested give Eric a call at 847-438-3330. They will answer as Emperyan Candles....thats where it will be at. They are located right off Rt 22 (Half Day Rd) in Lake Zurich.....about 15min West off 294 if there isnt any traffic.

Also....if anyone is or was interested in having any graphic work done on thier boat, Sticker Dude designs is right there in the same building and does great work.

Eric is a fellow OSO guy and COPS member. Heres a pic of his boat and the work the Sticker Dude can do!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Last edited by Wally; 12-28-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09-30-2003, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We too have heated indoor storage this year in Western New York. On a trailer it is $3.50 per square foot. Heated is the wave of the future. Just look at the Ohio-Michigan area. But they charge more!
Visit:Eastpier
Old 09-30-2003, 10:18 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$3.50 per sq.foot is about what we pay in Michigan for heated.....the $25 per running foot of Boat is a great deal!
Old 09-30-2003, 01:47 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Just an update.....

This price is for boat length. Not trailer length.......***BUT***If you have a longer then normal trailer ie. drive gurads there will be extra charge involved.

Also the door opening is sorta small and the swing to get into the building is done by forklift. So they are not 100% sure as to how long a boat they can get in the building. The biggest they have gotten in there without problem thus far is a 1983 33' Sonic with drive guards. So if you have a 35/36' boat on a standard trailer it should be OK. Any other questions please call Eric

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 09-30-2003, 01:49 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Oh and I've just come to learn they have some space designated for Car/truck storage as well (lower ceilings) if anyone is also looking for that

Old 09-30-2003, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check with Skipper Buds up at North Point in Winthrop Harbor, Illinois and see if there is room for you at their heated facility.
Old 10-01-2003, 08:35 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

ttt

Space is limited to first come first serve and they already have a guy thats bringing in a whole bunch of high end car's for this winter. They are having the floors and walls painted white this week and it will be clean and new inside for this winter. And the added bonus is if you have ever been inside a candle factory before you know how nice it smells in there.....dont have to worry about the boat smelling all musty and old come spring time!

Old 10-01-2003, 04:06 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

ttt

Old 10-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

ttt

Old 10-03-2003, 08:22 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

just start one at a time cash! lol with all the deals you have brewing you may just fill the place up yourself!!!

Quick Reply: Nothern IL Chicago Area Heated storage available.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.