who to buy a cigarette from? >

who to buy a cigarette from?

Notices

who to buy a cigarette from?

Old 10-01-2003, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

David,
I will check out Black Thunder, I might have missed that one.
I am looking for Used Late 80's-90's.

Thanks for all your help OSO Members...
Old 10-01-2003, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

What boat do you have now? I am on Sacandaga and I may have seen you or your boat. I too have been looking for a while for the right Cig to come along. I have talked to all the dealers listed here so far and all were nice to deal with (except one). Martin Marine was very helpful and if they had something that was to my liking (right price) I would of dealt with them.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:29 PM
Registered

EvilTwin

You wouldn't happen to be one of the outlaws on the back of sand Island?, who know's Mark A, we have the Baja Zero Tolerance and just bought the 32' Baja that was out around the Island the Last 3 weekends. But now it's time for a Cig. We love the sound of the engines on that 32' It run's 75 -76 on GPS, let us know if you know anyone that wants it is a great boat.And will take on most of the boat on the Lake right know, but not next Year!!!!. It's posted here for Sale. Have you noticed the boats keep getting bigger every year ! If you get yours we'll have to put on a show for the Island or up at Sport Island, Maybe Joe will let us put it into one of his events!!! but the Sonic has to be in it!. (You might be the Sonic?.) Frist one back to the dock's at Sport Island $$$$ .
Send Me a PM...
I agree with Martin Marine but there are alot of private deals out here with really great guy's that are alot of help too.

Good Luck with your search
Old 10-01-2003, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Yes I have the 29 Outlaw. The one that is mostly white (the other one has red and black down the whole side of it) Mine has the 496's and his has the 6.2's. The new 35 Sonic is nice. He is a really nice older guy. He is getting around 74-75 out of his. The other 31 Sonic that was up there a few weeks ago is running around 73-74 which is what I am running on GPS. Did you see Bruce Millers new 35 or 36 Spectre that he just picked up in Florida a few weeks ago.

I see you know the Lanzi's. I know the family very well. I was talking with Anthony and Lou about getting there two places involved in a "fun run" this summer. They said they are all for it. PM me first so I can respond. Thanks

Chris Czub
Old 10-01-2003, 01:58 PM
jb
Registered

is that the zero tolerance with the wild paint job?
Old 10-01-2003, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rforsey, I believe GLH will be over here on LG next weekend for our OSO get together and fall run up the lake. Why dont you come on over and check his out and at the same time have some fun with some of the boys. We are having a little cook out on my deck at the end of the day and will prove to be a good time with a lot of laughs. You could also look at my Top Gun while your here and can make comparisons to help make your decision on what model you buy a little easier.

BEWARE THOUGH : you will not be going 85-100 mph in most all Cigs. But the ride is by far the best

Bob Scanlon
Old 10-01-2003, 03:04 PM
Registered

If you buy a T/S you will
Old 10-01-2003, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tres Martin
Old 10-01-2003, 05:08 PM
TeamSonic42

Offshore Performance........ 410-827-0200.

Bill Proctor & his staff are top notch, honest & reliable.

Why wouldnt you buy your Cig from the home of the worlds fastest Cig ? 46 Rough Rider, 118+mph !

One stop shop for new Cigs, Sonics, Donzi's. Custom Rigging & Paint, Service & repair. All from knowledgable
honest guys !

Old 10-01-2003, 06:09 PM
Registered

Go to a drive through. Remember, be confident. If they ask for ID and you are under 18, keep a good excuse handy, like "no, I live right down the street and didnt bring my wallet with me"

Quick Reply: who to buy a cigarette from?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.