Notices

girl rant

Old 10-03-2003, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TRG Ange
JO, maybe we should hook her up with my ex, sounds like they are made for one another. And then they would leave us alone! Oh wait, he has a girlfriend and STILL won't go away. It is better to be angry instead of hurt. You are better off in the long run.
hmmm. North carolina is alittle warmer than ohio this time of year
Old 10-03-2003, 03:36 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Let's pull no punches here. Good luck and good riddens I say. Do you know how lucky you are to have discovered this charade before a legal connection was made and half you own went out the door on top of having these feelings?! All in all it's a good experience in life and the REAL right one will come along in good time. Write it off and forget her. Good times are ahead...
Old 10-03-2003, 03:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Time to move on Dude get over her sorry azz and get another one. Trade her in for a newer model
Old 10-03-2003, 03:41 PM
TRG Ange

After last night and today, I'm not to sure about it being warmer here. Had to scrape the window on the car this morning. I'm in shock!

Ange

Old 10-03-2003, 03:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Damn dude! She's really something else, eh? Unreal.
Don't worry about it anymore. She's not worth it. Someone who can jump around like that at the snap of a finger isn't worth it and is probably in for a life of 'snappy' decisions. Be happy you weren't married and move on!
Old 10-03-2003, 03:48 PM
Registered

CAP071: she does have a younger sister,
Ange: same here we got sleet last night.
Baja: She was always manipulative, But was the perfect girl when she was happy, you know now that I think about it she was never happy though

Last edited by JUST ONCE; 10-03-2003 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gods speed and don't look back

Roby
Old 10-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

just once- i feel your pain brutha. i am/was in a situation very similar. man do i have some crazy stories for you......just ask Tbone! keep your chin up and do what i do, sleep with her best friend and then let her know it....sleep with her sister then let her know it........sleep with her hottie boss then call her in the middle of doing it!!!!!! then once you have done all of that, ask one of your buddies to ask her out. don't worry, of course she will say yes, because she feels like she is going to get revenge on you by doing so. tell him to take her to a nice restaurant for dinner. after the meal, your buddy gets up and goes outside and stiffs the beotch with the bill. when she comes out of the restaurant you and all of your friends snap a couple pictures of her and then start pointing at her and laughing uncontrollably!!!!!

yeah, Tbone and i sit around all day planning ways to f&@k over beotches.........

jbk

Last edited by jawbreakerkid; 10-03-2003 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:16 PM
OG Outlaw 24

"Ring or no ring, a ho's gonna still be a ho,
while your slepping, she'll be creep'in out the back door"

You can't turn a ho into a housewife

OG

Old 10-03-2003, 04:18 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Originally posted by TRG Ange
After last night and today, I'm not to sure about it being warmer here. Had to scrape the window on the car this morning. I'm in shock!

Ange

Hmmm.. 82 hi 73 low...

Quick Reply: girl rant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.