Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Oxymorons (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60680-oxymorons.html)

Danny Usnik 10-04-2003 03:13 PM

Oxymorons

After reading HyperBajas thread, it reminded me of a oxymoron.

Webster Dictionary's definition of a Oxymoron.

Oxymoron : A figure of speech in which contradictory ideas or terms are combined.

Lets see how many Oxymoron's we can come up with.

I'll start.

JUMBO SHRIMP.

Over & Out,
Dano

Scott 10-04-2003 03:26 PM

Delete Oxy, now get off the computer and get ready for the Bay!:D

Danny Usnik 10-04-2003 03:30 PM

How did you know I was on the computer ? Smart A$$.

Oh, think thats another one.

Just in case, heres one.

Crash Landing.

Over & Out,
Dano

Danny Usnik 10-04-2003 04:12 PM

That a boy Troutly. Would you like to kick my dog too.
This F**king Internet takes all the fun out of chit.

I knew somebody would do that.

Damn it.

Don't you have some tickets to write.

LOL!

Over & Out,
Dano

Danny Usnik 10-04-2003 04:20 PM

" Not today I don't "

I see you on here everyday, all day. So when do you work. Or do you use the cruisers laptop on duty ?

What part of Minnesota do you live ? I have a lot of family in Deluth or is it Duluth.

Over & Out,
Dano

Danny Usnik 10-04-2003 04:57 PM

" Afternoons and nights....I hate working days. "

Do you have a revolving schedule that always changes or does it stay consistent? There are three friends of mine that are on the Mentor Police force ( 30 miles east of Cleveland ) that are partners on a boat on the dock next to mine. Their shifts change every week or two. What a pain in the a$$ it's got to be going from midnights to afternoons in two weeks.

I'm sure the change at work is nice, but home life and sleeping schedule would be all f**ked up. I would think you would have " jet lag " all the time.

Interesting work though. I have a shop in Mentor and we let the police and firemen do all kinds of different training scenarios here.

The police do exercises with the K-9's here. They do SWAT training and searches and what not. The fire dept. does rescues out of the Silos', I can't remember what they call recsue, confined space or something..

I love to watch all of them. All day long on a Saturday or Sunday. The dog exercises are the best. They put me in one of those suits the one day and had me do all kinds of chit. Run, tackle the officer, hide, and tested and trained the dogs. I was absolutely amazed at the power and the ability of those dogs.

Cool Chit,

Over & Out,
Dano

florida gator 10-04-2003 08:26 PM

Happily married.

C_Spray 10-04-2003 08:35 PM

"....best non-alcoholic drink..."

Spotted right here on OSO. :rolleyes:

RebarBox 10-04-2003 08:54 PM

Cheap boat :snide:

RollWithIt 10-04-2003 09:03 PM

Honest attorney

No disrespect for any that are but there are too many that aren't.