Notices

girl rant

Old 10-03-2003, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default girl rant

Sorry but I am completely thrown by this. After a 5 yr. relationship with my g/f (first real one) she left me a couple weeks before our anniversary and canceled the vacation I planned for us in Myrtle beach and went with there for our anniversary week with some new guy that I think she was prolly cheating on me with before hand. After that I didn't hear from her for about 3 months than all the sudden she called me to (see how I was doing) That is when she told me about a surgery she was going in for. I posted a prayer request for her here, BTW thank you again for all your kind responces to it. Than stopped by her house to show her the thread and let her know that people wish the best for her, she seemed very happy to See me but then tells her boyfriend that I was calling her and denied calling me WTF. Anyways I hadn't spoke to her since. Today I was thinking about her and sent her an e-mail to tell her that I'm moving and wish her the best of luck in everything. She's lucky I'm even civil with her after all the **** she's pulled, but I can't help it I still love the ***** I guess So instead or no reply or a thank you She calls me and says f***k you leave me alone don't ever contact me again. I mean WTF last time we spoke she called me saying she missed me. I guess some people are cold hearted and don't care about feelings at all. I honestly was so hurt by this that I hope she ROTS IN HELL
Sorry but this was just a total unexpected slap in the face. and to add insult to injury the guy she's with is a total lifeless looser with no qualities.

Last edited by JUST ONCE; 10-03-2003 at 02:51 PM.
Old 10-03-2003, 02:53 PM
Registered

Damn, That's some ruff ****.

Just for you man, I'm going to go out and get drunk and laid tonight.

Over & Out,

Dano
Old 10-03-2003, 02:55 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Dang man, that sucks MAJOR monkey b@lls... Sorry..

O.T.
DANNY! your live!! hows that head?
Old 10-03-2003, 03:02 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Sorry to hear that.. Been there done that.. You just gotta move on..
Old 10-03-2003, 03:03 PM
Registered

Just be glad you are now not stuck with that crazy B****!!! She has let here true self out and you can see her for what she really is, a crazy B****. Now get the phone book and call her best friend and nail her like there was no tomorrow. That will teach her. Revenge is sweet. If nothing else at least you'll feel better.
Old 10-03-2003, 03:04 PM
Registered

Don't let it bother you, it is over and it is for the best, now move, meet some OSO friends, have them set you up and you will forget whats her faces name. Really, this will work and you will look back and say.....boy did I dodge a bullet or what!!!!! I bet she calls again, if she can find you. And she will be ready for this and if she is good, she won't do this
Old 10-03-2003, 03:05 PM
Banned

Don't waste anymore energy with her. It's hard, but after a while and a new lady, you'll wonder what you ever saw in such an unsensitive beetch.
Old 10-03-2003, 03:13 PM
TRG Ange

JO, maybe we should hook her up with my ex, sounds like they are made for one another. And then they would leave us alone! Oh wait, he has a girlfriend and STILL won't go away. It is better to be angry instead of hurt. You are better off in the long run.

Old 10-03-2003, 03:16 PM
Registered

Women...can't live with em and can't chop them up into little pieces and keep them in a box by your bed where you rest your phone.

I mean, so I heard.....
Old 10-03-2003, 03:17 PM
Registered

Thanks guys, I actually have hooked up since but man it just isn't the same she was awsome in every way when we were together. Owe well people change. I am going to get ****ed up tonight with the guys and hope I don't run into her, or my new girlfriend. I feel guilty that I can't let myself care about the new one but I'm still in protection mode. not gettin hurt again ya know. Love em and leave em right.

Quick Reply: girl rant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.