Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I am Boatless ... but, still boating (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60815-i-am-boatless-but-still-boating.html)

cigarette1 10-06-2003 01:30 PM

I am Boatless ... but, still boating

1 Attachment(s)
As some of you already know, I was finally able to get out of my boat. Not because I don't like Cafe Racers anymore, just because I was ready for a change after 4 years. The new owner has been a friend of mine for some time and decided to step-up and get into the Cigarette game. Fortunately for me, he is not comfortable in tight quarters or with docking, so my wife and I were invited to Havasu with him to take the reins in the tight spots.

You can see that he's made a few changes .... colors, dash, shifters & throttles ......

:cool:

cigarette1 10-06-2003 01:48 PM

Thanks fred ... It was a quick facelift that came out really nice. People thought I bought another boat ... had a lot of complements.

What do you mean by what's next ???

heh heh heh ....

;) I'm sure I'll find a little sumpin' sumpin' ;)

GLH 10-06-2003 04:10 PM

All nice and good for you Gary but I want pics of some thongs from Havasu. It's getting colder than a witches t!t in a brass bra up here so let's see some SoCal and Havasu skin!

Airpacker 10-06-2003 05:50 PM

Hey Gary,is that who I think it is behind the wheel?

Steamin Rice 10-06-2003 06:20 PM

The facelift on the boat really made a big difference...I had heard about the changes - when I saw it in person it looked really great.

Something tells me you won't be boatless for too long......:D :D

Wasabe 10-06-2003 06:39 PM

As our close friend would say GLADIATOR :D

Hey G-Man it was a blast hanging with you and your Lovely Wife :)

cigarette1 10-06-2003 07:10 PM

Originally posted by Airpacker
Hey Gary,is that who I think it is behind the wheel?
That's my buddy who ran with us when you were out here.

cigarette1 10-06-2003 07:13 PM

Originally posted by Wasabe
As our close friend would say GLADIATOR :D

Hey G-Man it was a blast hanging with you and your Lovely Wife :)

Hey Babygirl, it was our pleasure :)

Gladiator ??? Who would want a Gladiator ... I'm mellowing for a center console .... maybe a 33 Cafe Open ???

;)

OldSchool 10-06-2003 08:05 PM

Originally posted by cigarette1

Gladiator ??? Who would want a Gladiator ... I'm mellowing for a center console .... maybe a 33 Cafe Open ???

;) [/B]

Center consoles are cool!

:cool: :cool: :D :D

Airpacker 10-07-2003 04:22 PM

Originally posted by cigarette1
That's my buddy who ran with us when you were out here.

Gary,tell him congrats for me when ya can. I hope to see you guys when we have our convention again next september.

Sean.
P.S. center console,you gonna go lobsterin with NickSlick ;)