Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Forget the boats and racing...anyone ride motocross/dirt???!! >

Forget the boats and racing...anyone ride motocross/dirt???!!

Notices

Forget the boats and racing...anyone ride motocross/dirt???!!

Old 10-08-2003, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and my daughter.....she's my Little Sweetheart !!! She told her grandmother the other day that she likes hanging with the boy's, (Dad and her brother), more than the girls , cause the boys have more fun. They ride motorcycles and go fast in boats !!!Dave Warden
Attached Thumbnails Forget the boats and racing...anyone ride motocross/dirt???!!-mandi.jpg  
Old 10-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Neverfastenough, we stay in the cabins at Taylor park. A bunch of Cincy FF's go and we meet up with about 20 Kansas City FF's. This was my 6th year going but the guys we go with started riding out there 20+ years ago. We always take a day to ride into Tin Cup, Crested Butte, and Aspen. The riding out there is by far the best in the world. Actually we met a couple guys from Fl. (KTM Mechanics) Said they had never been and asked if we would show them around. I guess they don't have too many rocks down south, they left after 2 days, 2 flew home, one with a dislocated shoulder, the other a broken foot. Got lots of pics, I'll try to post some later.
Old 10-08-2003, 06:40 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Shane
I wish we had a scanner at home. I have some great Moto-X shots I would love to post. Tantrum used to race Moto-x as well. I had a CBR 600F3 I rode on the street. Never saw track time though. Draggin' knees is pretty cool. A good buddy from high school couldn't moto-x for ****, then started on a GSXR 600 and ran beginner, novice, amateur, expert and got his pro-license in 2 years!
Shane,

Take them to Walmart and have them scanned to disk.

Matt
Old 10-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Registered

KX 250 Ride when ever the weather sucks too much for boating. 1/2 the summer NK
Old 10-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

CFD5, next time your out we will have to hook up. I've lived in Colorado my entire life and still find new trails in that area. We ride with Morrill Griffith who owns Sun Sports in Gunnison. He, Malcolm Smith and a few others have some really neat "secret" trails. Last time in Taylor we met up with Steve Hatch and a few other "fast" guys. Timberline, Star, Block & Tackle, Gold Creek, just to name a few. I am sure you are familiar with those if you have been up in the area. South of Sergents is another area that is not ridden very much and great single track. Sam
Old 10-08-2003, 07:05 PM
Registered

here is a few of me from 95
Attached Thumbnails Forget the boats and racing...anyone ride motocross/dirt???!!-scan.jpg  
Old 10-08-2003, 07:07 PM
Registered

another
Attached Thumbnails Forget the boats and racing...anyone ride motocross/dirt???!!-scan0001.jpg  
Old 10-08-2003, 07:07 PM
Registered

one more
Attached Thumbnails Forget the boats and racing...anyone ride motocross/dirt???!!-scan0002.jpg  
Old 10-08-2003, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We make Timberline the first ride every year. Nice switch backs. Been on Star a couple times, tough trail!!! Didn't get to ride it this year, someone said it was closed. The Cincy FF who started the trip 20 years ago knows Malcolm pretty well. He just go back from a sweet ride in mexico with him. Well, he only saw him for about the first 20 mins then he's gone!!! Always gotta watch On Any Sunday on the 23 hour drive out there. One of my idols, he keeps telling me he's gonna take me to meet him but still hasn't happened yet. He usually goes to the Manuf. show in Indy so I hope to meet him then. We go out to Col. every Sept. I'll let you know the dates when I get them.
Old 10-08-2003, 07:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dave,
We need to get our daughters together, here's my 4 year old.
Attached Thumbnails Forget the boats and racing...anyone ride motocross/dirt???!!-liana4x4.jpg  

Quick Reply: Forget the boats and racing...anyone ride motocross/dirt???!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.