Key West unsanctioned Scooter Race >

Key West unsanctioned Scooter Race

Notices

Key West unsanctioned Scooter Race

Old 10-13-2003, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by eMotiondriver
One class none of this Scooter and Scooter Lite chit.

That's what caused all the racing issue's in other forums of racing..
No scooter 1 and scooter 2?
Old 10-13-2003, 09:24 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Ok, so this will be a LeMans type of start. Put the beer down, put on the helmet, lifejacket and driving gloves, then run to the scooter.

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I have a need to understand rules, so I can break them.

Is a pit crew legal? Can someone have the scooter warmed up and running while we are waiting for the starters burp?
Old 10-13-2003, 09:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can I wear One of those helmets that holds the 2 beer cans on the side I don't wanna loose my buzz from hogs breath during the race?
Old 10-13-2003, 10:30 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Will there be a parade lap?
Old 10-14-2003, 01:26 AM
packinair

Default KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBRC RULES

(un)officaial entry form

I insert name here by agree to hold the KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBRC ( Key West Un Sanctioned underground Scooter Race Cause Were All Here Cause Lee Mills Fuked Us After We Had Tickets Already And Ain’t Watchin No Boat Racin Club) Nor it’s promoters or organizers in any way shape of from responsible for anything (cause we just flat out aren’t responsible people).
Following are a few rules/guide lines as drawn up by the KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBRC

1) registration will be at a bar in key west on 11-20 or 11-21

2) Anyone caught yielding to a pedestrian will be assessed a 10 second penalty

3) anyone seen leaving a bar with a multi colored flag will be DQ’d immediately

4) Anyone who can NOT make the red light come-on the breathalyzer will be forced to do yeger bombs until the said light comes on.

5) Any rider with a FEMALE (and will be checked VIA the crocodile Dundee test ) (this is key west ya know) who elects to go 100% topless will receive a 10 second head start

6)This is a full contact race there for leathers and helmets are strictly forbidden, Life line jackets and dual beer holdin hats ONLY

7)please list your next of kin here___________ if non are available put Packinair and he will take all your stuff cause he is poor

8) KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBRC has selected a course (see below) streets, sidewalks and front lawns are allowed .

9) if you know you are going to be stopped by the police you here by agree to yell “I’M HERE AND I’ QUEER, I LOVE ALLAN4” and deviate from the course as to direct attention away from the other KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBR
members

10) the last place finisher is to pick up 1 round of drinks for all
KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBRC members unless that said person is packinair cause he is a poor broke bastard and then the 2nd to last is responsible.

11) all scooters used in the KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBRC race MUST be rented on key west and not be over 50cc..

12)Anyone participating in the KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBRC race with a boat there MUST take Packinair And Emotiondriver for a ride on their boat.
13) we here at KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBRC
reserve the right to change whatever the hell we want, when ever the hell er want, and for whatever reason we want
14) this is set for a 1 lap race, however if there has been no blood drawn on lap 1 we will continue untill some injury is incured
Attached Thumbnails Key West unsanctioned Scooter Race-kw.jpg  

Last edited by packinair; 10-14-2003 at 01:29 AM.

Old 10-14-2003, 08:15 AM
Registered

Thats a long course for a 50cc scooter. Maybee we should make some pitstops (You know, for drinks) somewhere along the course.
Old 10-14-2003, 08:28 AM
Registered

Sounds good, how about a Scooter Poker Run? We could all back the "hogs" in infront of whatever bar. It would look quite intimidating to say the least.
Old 10-14-2003, 08:48 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Nice rules, very clear. No room for interpretation.

See ya at the drivers meeting.

Uh...when is that?
Old 10-14-2003, 08:56 AM
Registered

KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBRC ( Key West Un Sanctioned underground Scooter Race Cause Were All Here Cause Lee Mills Fuked Us After We Had Tickets Already And Ain’t Watchin No Boat Racin Club)

I think we now need shirts, just in case Mills is around.
Old 10-14-2003, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST

EMOTIONDRIVER,

You bas%$#*, you knew we had a scooter race planned for that same week in Miami. I suspect that this is a blatant ploy to pull scooter drivers from our race.

I would not be surprised if the infamous Mr. Mills is behind this whole sick mess. SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.

Quick Reply: Key West unsanctioned Scooter Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.