Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake George Fall trip (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/61259-lake-george-fall-trip.html)

GLH 10-15-2003 07:59 AM

Paul,
I emailed the pictures of you and your father at the August run. One was 500k the other lower res 175K hope it worked.

G.L.

Tantrum 10-15-2003 08:36 AM

Originally posted by Airpacker
Tantrum, I meant 400 miles one way. I clocked 856 miles round trip going to GLH's run in August.

Oh you are nuts! :p
Sounds like you should try to get there next year, You will fit right in. :crazy:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-15-2003 04:03 PM

If the date is set for the Columbus Holiday weekend, it will certainly make it easier for me to make it. The wife will get to see the changing of the leaves and I'll get to flush my engines on a real nice freshwater lake... ;) Then just call it a season... :)

otis311 10-15-2003 06:28 PM

OK then , lets call it a date.

3RD anuall Lake Goerge Fall run

Columbus Day weekend 2004. Plan it

26sonic 10-15-2003 07:33 PM

Just wanted to say I had a great weekend!! The weather was great and so was the company! It was good to see everyone and meet some new people.
Bob..thanks to you and your wife for hosting the 2nd annual and putting together the run. It was a blast! Thanks for the drive/ride looping back to the village.
Scott thanks for the ride up the lake .. I know I added some extra weight to the boat with all my luggage :-)
Paul..thanks for the place to stay. Thanks to GL, Chris and Christine for the pictures..I have to get mine developed..especially the last one you took Bob. Let us know if you head down to the Hudson and we can all meet up. Waiting for the next run! Thanks again everyone!
Jill

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-15-2003 09:33 PM

Originally posted by OTIS311
OK then , lets call it a date.

3RD anuall Lake Goerge Fall run

Columbus Day weekend 2004. Plan it

OTIS311,
I just added it to the OSO Calendar for Saturday October 9th. If you email me any information for this event, I'll get right on it to get a page built on my site to promote it even more...;)

wwwTOPDJcom 10-15-2003 11:12 PM

we will definetly make a least one of these next year
Im working on having Chris Martin fix my speed problem
502mag or HP500 should solve it :D next spring

I think I would have hated pulling up the tail end of this
get together a whole 55 mph:eek:

otis311 01-05-2004 07:54 PM

Thought Id bring this back up to the top. The lake is probably going to freeze over in the next few days. It was only a few weeks ago we were having ALOT of fun !!!

JB25OUTLAW, The Baja in the pics is going to be your new rig !!!

Tantrum 01-05-2004 08:32 PM

When we left to go to the Lake on wednesday it was a toss up weather I hook up the sleds or the boat :rolleyes:

Sorry we werent able to catch up Bob.
Cant wait for the third anual...its on the calander :D

GLH 01-05-2004 09:12 PM

Awesome day except the last 5 minutes where a little stale!