OT: Wed. AM humor try

Old 10-15-2003, 09:26 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts
Default OT: Wed. AM humor try

Bill walks into a bar and sees Bob sitting at the end of the bar counter with
a great big smile on his face.
Bill says, "Bob, what are you so happy about?" "Well, Bill, I gotta tell ya, yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat
when this redhead came up to me...tits out to here, Bill, tits out to here? She says, "Can I have a ride in your boat?", I said 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Bill, I turned off the key and I said ' It's screw or swim!" She couldn't swim, Bill, she couldn't swim!"

The next day, Bill walked into the bar and sees Bob sitting at the end of the bar counter with a bigger smile on his face.
Bill says, "What are you so happy about today, Bob?"

"Well, Bill, I gotta tell ya, yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat
when this beautiful blonde came up to me...tits out to here, Bill, tits out to here? She says, "Can I have a ride in your boat?", I said 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Bill, way out further than the last one. I turned off the key and I said ' It's screw or swim!" She couldn't swim, Bill, she couldn't swim!"

The couple of days pass and Bill walks into the bar and sees Bob down there crying over a beer.
Bill says, "Bob, what are you so sad for?"
"Well, Bill, I gotta tell ya, yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat
and the most desirable brunette came up to me...tits WAY out to here, Bill, tits WAY out to here? She says, "Can I have a ride in your boat?", I said 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her WAY out... much further than the last two. I turned off the key and I said ' It's screw or swim!" She pulled down her pants....she had a DICK, Bill!!!! She had a BIG dick!! And Bill, I CAN'T SWIM,...I CAN'T SWIM!!!"
Old 10-15-2003, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude thats not right
Old 10-15-2003, 10:34 AM
Offshore Addiction

OMG

Old 10-15-2003, 10:48 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 928 Likes on 467 Posts

LMAO!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!