Apache imbroglio situation >

Apache imbroglio situation

Notices

Apache imbroglio situation

Old 10-15-2003, 01:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Apache imbroglio situation

Can someone please, please explain what the hell is going on with Apache. It sounds like Bobby Saccenti found some guys to put some money into the company and then didn't get along with them too well. And then all this verbal violence on the boat design forum shows up and I am a little confused. How did they get to that point and why? I was fortunate enough to meet Mr. Saccenti several times and he seemed to be a nice guy but if someone could come up with a fair story without taking sides, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 10-15-2003, 01:56 AM
Registered

" if someone could come up with a fair story without taking sides, I would greatly appreciate it. "

That's like standing in the West Bank, and saying " Can someone tell me what is going on with Israel and Palestine ?

A story without taking sides ? Now that's a good one.

OH, Boy!,

Here we go.

Wait until about 10:00 a.m. and then check this thread again. I think you just stepped on a hornets nest.

No offense. Welcome to the board. But get some popcorn and watch what happens.

Over & Out,
Dano
Old 10-15-2003, 02:49 AM
Registered

is it really that hard to come up with a balanced story? even for the middle east, if you lay down the historic facts you can understand what is going on. and this is what i am looking for: a factual account of what led to this situation, an account that lets us judge by ourselves. i know it takes two to tango and that things are never black and white but other threads have become so verbally violent that it is pretty hard to see who's who and who is doing what. so, i'm just looking for some information. now, once we all get that information, opinions are welcome and then i may get some extra butter popcorn. but a hornets' nest it is, i agree 100%
Old 10-15-2003, 06:29 AM
Registered

there are already a lot of threads in this forum about this subject, maybe you could find an answer to your question in them.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

termoli,

from what little i know about hte exact nature of the probelm, your initial assesment of the situation would seem be the correct one...

investors with little or no actual boat design or building experience(who ironically are hanging out on a boat design forum) invested in Apache to give Bobby a little cash infusion. My take is they thought they could build a better mousetrap and that's where the trouble started...exit jack, eric, stinson and finally bobby...(i think that was the correct order)
Old 10-15-2003, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Sean
termoli,

from what little i know about hte exact nature of the probelm, your initial assesment of the situation would seem be the correct one...

investors with little or no actual boat design or building experience(who ironically are hanging out on a boat design forum) invested in Apache to give Bobby a little cash infusion. My take is they thought they could build a better mousetrap and that's where the trouble started...exit jack, eric, stinson and finally bobby...(i think that was the correct order)
wheres apache eddy?
Old 10-15-2003, 09:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

SUPER TERMOLI WHERES PROFILE.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:47 PM
Registered

Originally posted by super termoli
if you lay down the historic facts you can understand what is going on. and this is what i am looking for: a factual account of what led to this situation, an account that lets us judge by ourselves. i know it takes two to tango and that things are never black and white but other threads have become so verbally violent that it is pretty hard to see who's who and who is doing what. so, i'm just looking for some information. now, once we all get that information, opinions are welcome and then i may get some extra butter popcorn. but a hornets' nest it is, i agree 100%

This question has been asked for centuries. I hope you get your answers. I always enjoy a thread with the word APACHE in it.

It's better the reality T.V

Who Wants to Marry A Millionaire. Who Cares ?

Who Wants the Real Skinny on APACHE.

Now that's a show.

Over & Out,
Dano
Old 10-16-2003, 01:52 AM
Registered

What up Little Tommy?

super,
I know, and I aint tellin. I'm just glad I got one of the old GOOD ones.

Robert

Last edited by Tonto; 10-16-2003 at 01:58 AM.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:09 AM
Registered

thanks for the info guys... with this thread and the other one ("getting hot at Apache"), i understand things a little better now. my intention was never to start another game of chatboard tennis like i did on the other post but to gain some information about the future of boats which are unique and recognisable among thousands. i respect that in apache products. as for my profile little tommy, i filled out everything i was asked to fill out when i registered so i don't know why there is nothing if that is the case. i am a naval engineer and i have a shipyard in europe. we build military patrol boats and i have worked for a long time with buzzi. i was fortunate enough to meet bobby and eric several times on a professional level and they seemed to be very nice guys. i do not know how they are in business because we never went forward with a cooperation but as i said, they seemed to be nice, stand-up guys. my interest in the apache story comes from there. i do not own an apache and i am not planning to either as i am a big diesel fan. i have a custom-made twin-step 63' with four SEATEK diesels (780hp each) and Trimax drives. finally, i very much regret this apache situation because i am a big fan of true offshore racing, called endurance racing these days, and i would have loved to see bobby get involved again in this type of thing. with the cash injection he received from the allens and renewed ambitions for apache, this was a very definite possibility. since it all so sadly fell apart, i guess that possibility has evaporated a bit.