O.T.  Spray in bedliner business.... >

O.T. Spray in bedliner business....

Notices

O.T. Spray in bedliner business....

Old 10-18-2003, 02:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O.T. Spray in bedliner business....

I been a board member for a while. Need some info on bedliner spray business.

Is anybody in this business out there? I thought about starting one back home. Need info on sprayers. Been doing a lot of reading on the internet, but haven't really talk with anyone. I plan on spraying vehicles as well as branching off into the industrial side of it eventually. With being an electrical engineer I work in all types of plants all over the U.S.

I know there are all types of sprayers, but I would like to keep starting cost minimal but at the same time providing a quality product. I plan on still doing my electrical work, so I ought to be able to provide the consumer a HELL of a deal on the bedliner because it won't be my primary source of income.

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Wally, KAAMA and the rest of you guys that know me,

BE NICE!!!!!
Old 10-18-2003, 03:34 PM
Registered

I dont do it, but I have the perma-tech in my truck and love it. The dealer was doing it for awhile untill they realized the spray clogged all of their exhaust vents in paint booth. Held up great in my pickup not so great on the company 1ton dump truck bed.
Old 10-18-2003, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Get you a TRUCKIN magazine, in the back is an add for the vortex set up.. very trick, the guy that is by me has one sprays everything with it and is portable to move around. Would recoment this set up very much. Let me know if you need the number and info.
Old 10-18-2003, 05:18 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Buck on the board is. Keep it at the top and I am sure he will respond.

Jon
Old 10-18-2003, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

In the house.

29scarab, PM me with the questions you have. I have been doing this for a living for almost 6 years now. I should be able to answer about any question you have about the business.

I would be more than happy to answer your questions here if ya want. Other's may be interested too.

Buck
Old 10-18-2003, 08:34 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Oh sure Buck don't mention that slight twitch you have developed due to the not wearing a mask, then when you started to wear it you put the filters in backwards so it sucked more chemicals in and did not let them out. Now you go around trying to dance with men....... Now if you still want to do this for a business all the best of luck to ya
Old 10-18-2003, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally posted by Audiofn
Oh sure Buck don't mention that slight twitch you have developed due to the not wearing a mask, then when you started to wear it you put the filters in backwards so it sucked more chemicals in and did not let them out. Now you go around trying to dance with men....... Now if you still want to do this for a business all the best of luck to ya
LOL....you're an idiot.

You forgot to mention the body parts that have shrunk due to these circumstances.

Buck

Last edited by buck183; 10-18-2003 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-18-2003, 08:51 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally posted by buck183
LOL....you're an idiot.

You forgot to mention the body parts that have shrunk do to these circumstances.

Buck
oh ya that is right. She was laughing hard enough for me to hear that night. As I recall you were quite a ways away as well I figured you had told her you were as strong as me
Old 10-19-2003, 04:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

buck183,

I'll p.m. ya sometime today. Thanks for the input guys. I'll make sure I bring it back to the top tomorrow and hopefully get some more input on the subject.

I still have the matter of finding a sprayer for a reasonable deal.

Thanks,
Shawn
Old 10-19-2003, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

This might be something I am interested in getting into. - I'm ready to do something a little different - and be self employed again. Any guidance is appreciatied.

Quick Reply: O.T. Spray in bedliner business....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.