Old 11-16-2003, 03:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here it is.
Attached Thumbnails Done with cars, Boat Suggestions.-dcp02286.jpg  
Old 11-16-2003, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

The little Scarabs are a ball !!! Also look into 211 Liberators....A little heavier but more stable when you put the power to them....Cudas Formula is the best built of them all but....Very heavy & I know you Hyper !!
You want SPEED !!!
Old 11-16-2003, 05:15 PM
Registered

girls are already mostly naked, etc. SURE JUST KEEP ON TELLING YOURSELF THAT!

Hey Punk! We have just the boat for you A friend of Team Baja and I has a boat that would be great for you. I think its a Raven, not real sure, PM Team Baja for pics and details........the seller is highly motivated.
Old 11-16-2003, 06:22 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

The Formula's that Cuda has up would be good but if you want a boat that will do it all for you check out Hydrostreams. That is the first boat that I ever owned. You can for 3500 bucks get a boat that will run in the 80's and is FUN. It will be able to actually run in some big stuff but you will get pounded when you do I ran mine in the ocean all the time. Never a problem. If you do look at them then check the floors real good as they are prone to rotting.

Jon
Old 11-16-2003, 06:34 PM
Banned

Jon is right, the most mph for the buck would be a 17 foot Glasstream. There are lots of them around at short money. I looked at one last year that needed some work, no motor but had a very good aluminum trailer for $350. I had no room at the inn.
Old 11-16-2003, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn that 206 is nice deal for 4k
even with the engine work that needs to be done
Hyper could do some wrench turning this winter
Might even keep him out of trouble.

Here is a neat trick, turn your boat motor fix into
a shop class project for school

Last edited by wwwTOPDJcom; 11-16-2003 at 07:51 PM.
Old 11-16-2003, 07:49 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

how could you pass this up Hyper

Old 11-16-2003, 08:06 PM
Registered

good looking formula...looks like it needs an outdrive.
Old 11-17-2003, 08:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

I'll take $4500 for a 1989 Ebbtide 16' padvee closed bow. Boat has a 1982/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/90/91/92 Merc 2.4 finger ported block with a 14-petal 225 front half and offset bored carbs along with a crossflowed intake. Cylinders are ported and the exhaust chest is relieved.
Runs a 2:1 ratio lower with an L&S cone. Midsection is relieved for exhaust and the carbs run velocity stacks that poke out the front of the clamshell motor cover.
Has an "offshore" steering girdle (allows up and down movement on the rubber mouts, but not side to side) and carb baffles to keep the fuel around the mains. Timing locked at 28 degrees. Cut Mod VP heads and copper gaskets running 185 psi at cranking (100 octane or higher).

The boat is 2 buckets plus a rear bench.
Ran radar 103 spinning a hand worked 32 chopper and accelerates HARD.

Truly an exercise in veebottom driving techniques. Also will give you a 20" bicep on your left arm (from steering torque). The sound at idle scares most "nice girls" away, and the "ride"(or lack of it) on anything past smooth water will ensure that only the most TITLESS of girls will be able to endure it.

Cute boat. Needs some new flooring wood, and a new set of full-length stringers. Got a few flex cracks in the pad area that will require reglassing of that area.

Been sitting for 7 years and will need some babying when relit (probably should be run for a while with stock heads to loosen it up).

Carbs are currently missing economizer jets so it runs VERY rich at "cruise".

Good project boat for you.

During a testing day near the dam, a couple of girls wanted a ride - so it is indeeda proven chick magnet. After the ride, though, they were physically unable to provide any services other than laying in a ball and moaning (of course the thumb-sucking they exhibited might could have been substituted...)

Let me know...
Old 11-17-2003, 09:11 AM
Registered

You guys hees gonna need a lot more than a cool boat to get laid

I know this kid, and he couldnt get laid in a whore house with a fistfull of hundreds

Tommy, this boat of my friends is good for rough water and you could prolly have it for mid to high 3k range.......just dont tell him I said that

Quick Reply: Done with cars, Boat Suggestions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.